2016 A-Day

bikeriderga

great run to get us to the red zone but still not a touchdown. Carlson with another FG.

If this trend which we have suffered from for some time continues we will easily open up 1-4.

I just don't get it.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great run to get us to the red zone but still not a touchdown. Carlson with another FG.

To be fair, the defense is also playing without any real concern of QB runs.

True point

JJ indecisive and takes a sack outside. Either run or throw. Don't get stuck in between. A senior should be able to choose...

From what I've seen so far, JJ is 3rd.

JJ indecisive and takes a sack outside. Either run or throw. Don't get stuck in between. A senior should be able to choose...

Distant 3rd. Long time til September though

After watching Florida spring game I saw a lot of "coaching" of qbs after series. Maybe just bad camera angles on our part but just like that when jf walks off he gets a tap on the helmet from lashlee.

Of course qb play in Florida game and what I have seen here so far has been pretty far apart.

After watching Florida spring game I saw a lot of "coaching" of qbs after series. Maybe just bad camera angles on our part but just like that when jf walks off he gets a tap on the helmet from lashlee.

Of course qb play in Florida game and what I have seen here so far has been pretty far apart.

Don't worry about it. Spring ball.

Distant 3rd. Long time til September though

Since we're not going to get a real display of Franklin's speed, I'd like to see more of his arm.

From the looks of this the defense is much better but we are no better at the QB position. Hopefully Franklin running the real zone read will work for us. If it doesn't we are in trouble.

Has there ever been an ADay game without a TD?

Pretty sure bama has had a few

Why do you always throw uat into the conversations?

I very rarely do so you either have me confused with someone else or are just making up stuff. Why do you always have an attitude lately?

The box is getting ridiculous. Get rid of that damn thing. It's making the event unwatchable IMO.

The box is getting ridiculous. Get rid of that damn thing. It's making the event unwatchable IMO.

ESPN's "extra" features during Auburn games have been routinely horrible for as long as I can remember

From the looks of this the defense is much better but we are no better at the QB position. Hopefully Franklin running the real zone read will work for us. If it doesn't we are in trouble.

Really hard to tell how much better our d is against this offensive game plan. Three qbs and at this poInt none of them has it.

How many 3rd and longs???

White has one fumble and should have one int. Clemson picks that off.

The offense is missing Kerryon, and no one is filling the Grant / McCalebb role right now.

Archived