"Ready or Not"

logan adams

Yep, it's going to look fantastic! Now I hate I don't have a ticket to this game. :(

I love that they start the action with Daniel Carlson's fake FG. lol They absolutely know the Auburn family LOVES him.

@Linayus, buddy, awesome avatar. Wish I'd gotten to meet that dude.

Was wondering when this video would make it over here. If I'm not mistaken, midseason hype videos aren't all that common, are they? I'm sure there have been more, but the last one I remember was the greatest motion picture of all time. I think this supports what our insiders have said about a high level of confidence around the program. 

@McLoofus - thanks! I had to change it to that pic for a while. I was talking to Brandon Maye (Clemson LB '07-10) this morning about QG passing away and it made me sad about it all over again.

As for the hype videos - I think they tend to put them out before bigger games to try and pump up the crowd. Auburn has started tweaking the pre-game videos every few games with new footage/highlights but this is 100% fresh which is great!

On 10/21/2016 at 4:03 PM, McLoofus said:

@Linayus, buddy, awesome avatar. Wish I'd gotten to meet that dude.

Was wondering when this video would make it over here. If I'm not mistaken, midseason hype videos aren't all that common, are they? I'm sure there have been more, but the last one I remember was the greatest motion picture of all time. I think this supports what our insiders have said about a high level of confidence around the program. 

Seriously best hype video ever! Thank you for linking that

I have my phone alert me whenever a hype video comes out from Auburn Tigers YouTube page or Snowday Productions page, so luckily I saw this.  I hate they didn't show this on Saturday.  As always, well done video by Auburn.

Yeah, I was disappointed it didn't get put up there. Maybe they'll run it (or an updated version) for Vandy and Alabama A&M.

Oh man, sad to think we only have 2 home games left. :(

1 hour ago, Linayus said:

Yeah, I was disappointed it didn't get put up there. Maybe they'll run it (or an updated version) for Vandy and Alabama A&M.

Even better... hack Bryant-Denny's system and play it there :)

22 hours ago, alabamabrown14 said:

I think the best video I've seen this year...I still think the one by snowday productions during 2014 was the best..i wanna say it was called "the driven" or something like that

That was definitely a good one. Snowday has done an excellent job on these videos!

On 10/24/2016 at 3:22 PM, abw0004 said:

I have my phone alert me whenever a hype video comes out from Auburn Tigers YouTube page or Snowday Productions page, so luckily I saw this.  I hate they didn't show this on Saturday.  As always, well done video by Auburn.

Arkansas was the perfect time to show it. Won't be nearly as hype against Vanderbilt at 11am if they do chose to air it then.

Archived