Malzahn's Weekly Presser - Ole Miss Game

RunInRed

Eh...would've been funny if Gus just came out and said... "we plan to grind their team into a pulp exactly like we did Arkansas "...and walk out.

7 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Eh...would've been funny if Gus just came out and said... "we plan to grind their team into a pulp exactly like we did Arkansas "...and walk out.

With a "Boooooooom" and upper cut too?...lol

19 minutes ago, creed said:

With a "Boooooooom" and upper cut too?...lol

Of course...lol. :wareagle::hellyeah:

Gus: "I have never seen an SEC team completely dominate another SEC team like we did against Arkansas. After their team quit in the 3rd quarter, we were trying to go easy on them in the 4th quarter. I told our talented 3rd and 4th string defensive players that I did not know why Allen was still in the game but they were not allowed to hit him anymore. He had already taken a beating and we were fearful for his safety. Once they finally took him out I gave them clearance to go after the backup QB. I also told our 3rd and 4th string offensive players not to pass the ball because I did not want to run up the score... but we just kept scoring. Even our backup to the backup to the backup running back scored a long TD. I did not know what else to do. I almost asked if the guy behind us in section C row 15 seat 20 if he wanted to run the ball. In hindsight we probably should have passed more in the 4th quarter just to be merciful since they were not stopping our run game."

Drop mic, walk out. 

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Gus: "I have never seen an SEC team completely dominate another SEC team like we did against Arkansas. After their team quit in the 3rd quarter, we were trying to go easy on them in the 4th quarter. I told our talented 3rd and 4th string defensive players that I did not know why Allen was still in the game but they were not allowed to hit him anymore. He had already taken a beating and we were fearful for his safety. Once they finally took him out I gave them clearance to go after the backup QB. I also told our 3rd and 4th string offensive players not to pass the ball because I did not want to run up the score... but we just kept scoring. Even our backup to the backup to the backup runningback scored a long TD. I did not know what else to do. I almost asked if the guy behind us in section C row 15 seat 20 wanted to run the ball. In hindsight we probably should have passed more in the 4th quarter just to be merciful since they were not stopping our run game."

Drop mic, walk out. 

ah, good.  you have erased 2012 from your brain as well.  kudos.

42 minutes ago, Butthead said:

ah, good.  you have erased 2012 from your brain as well.  kudos.

Yep I have, as that was a different coach...but as bad as we were, I don't remember our defense breaking SEC rushing records for futility. 

Thanks OP.

I (clumsily, Luddite that I am) highlight:

Ryan Black

‪@RyanABlack

Carlton Davis asked how Auburn's DBs can get more INTs: "It's kind of hard to get picks when the D-line is all over the quarterback."

Barry Holmes‪@Barryho1h1 hour ago
‪@RyanABlack‪ mic drop.

© 2016 Twitter About Help Terms Privacy Cookies Ads info

I liked the Tony Stevens quote as well.

Did Treadwell give Carlton Davis the business last year or something?

Archived