Updated AU roster with heights and weights.

WarDamnEagleWDE

James was Lawson's backup before he was injured. The early season rotation was Lawson/James/Holland on one side and Davidson/Cowart on the other. We lost James and Cowart to injury during the season which increased Holland's reps and pushed Brown to DE as a part timer.

18 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You're going to get me confused if you start speaking Japanese.

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

31d60e5db8f432989ab3f6e260fdb10f.gif

11 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

rolled my eyes...but I still laughed. 

Out of likes but had to let you guys that I appreciate and deserve these precise reactions. As for Japanese, @ellitor, at least you knew that's what language it is!

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

As for Japanese, @ellitor, at least you knew that's what language it is!

I knew only because this thing called Google. When I read your post I was wondering what the heck Mr. Roboto had to do with anything.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

I knew only because this thing called Google. When I read your post I was wondering what the heck Mr. Roboto had to do with anything.

Dangit, still out of likes, I'm just going to stop now but that's seriously funny

39 minutes ago, ellitor said:

You're going to get me confused if you start speaking Japanese.

I really think so

5 hours ago, corchjay said:

@bigbird @augolf1716 are you guys comfortable with the height/weight of our Linebackers?

240+ for these guys seem very heavy

I'm fine with it but like bird said depends on the defense we run. I also think by the time the season gets here the weight should down

2 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Incomplete list. Did strength & speed go up, down or NC proportionately with that weight? The bucks & run stopping middle/strong side linebackers weights for example look SEC/NFL zip code but what did their speed/cardio/strength do?  

As long as their bench press numbers are going up, nothing else matters.  ;)

Archived