2018 4* WR Seth Williams commits to AU!!!

ellitor

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I think SW is a fantastic prospect, but this quote has me just a little concerned.  Have we taught anyone these skills in the last 5 years?

he has had a great senior season. Best wr in the state this year many have said. Ross has more upside BUT williams was the better WR this season. More consistent.

• Thanks 1

CKBurns says,”how ya like me now “!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, toddc said:

1uRatnB.gif

14 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

he has had a great senior season. Best wr in the state this year many have said. Ross has more upside BUT williams was the better WR this season. More consistent.

Good point. That quote was before his SR season. 

Just now, AUpreacherman22 said:

he def improved!!!!

• Love 1

1 minute ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Boom!! Another great one to get on Thanksgiving War Eagle!! 

1 hour ago, CAS15 said:

Glad to have him apart of this class! Do we still take Schwartz or Ross if they decide to commit?

I'm saying different from some others here. I think Ross is a take no matter what, he's that good. Schwartz may now fall into a numbers game situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

)@U30u8923uhuiwwerhuierh89y2348034u03023840234 EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE SETH WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST THANKSGIVING EVER!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO KODIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for every bad word I uttered about you as a recruiter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I WAS SO WRONG!!!! THIS CROW TASTES SO GOOD!!!! lol. I will have some more sir.

Yeah buddy we having crow for Thanksgiving... Though idk how much more I can take. I got the itus...Straight food coma!

Edited by WFE12
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That boy gone go up and get that thang!!!!! Please don't be a diva or underperform!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

I think SW is a fantastic prospect, but this quote has me just a little concerned.  Have we taught anyone these skills in the last 5 years?

Yes only thing is...Kodi is a good recruiter but we still need better coaching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Slayton, Hastings and Craig-Meyers are all averaging at or well over 20 yards per catch. R. Davis has 58 catches this year and is on the verge of being AU's all-time single season record holder for catches. As a receiving corps, ours are averaging 13.5 yards per catch with 18 TD's. Our opponents are averaging 10.8 yards per catch with 11 TD's. Apparently they are learning something at Auburn.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I think Kodi is a decent coach, and above avg recruiter. That's good enough for me. All I've heard, is he can't coach and he can't recruit. 

Ryan Davis, and Darious Slayton, disagree, they have improved. I've noticed all the WR improve. He is also making a name on the recruiting trail. He has not failed yet, although most fans failed him befor he had a chance. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, toddc said:

I have beat on burns all year . He has done a great job . I will eat my crow gladly 

• Like 3

Man what a great way to close out a thanksgiving evening.

6'3" 4-Star WR ... another great addition!

And I love reading how these kids feel that family connection when visiting and meeting with the coaching staff. Sometimes that's the type of thing that sways recruits when all else is equal.

• Like 2

Great pickup and wrs HAVE improved. Some guys just get it some don’t. KB is still young in the coaching world and will just get better.

• Like 2

Quay tomorrow?(just wishing) Then Beat Bama on Saturday. This has the makings of a wonderful weekend. 

Edited by AUBwins
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Funny how shortly after Seth committed, someone put in a CB for him to Bama...guess they are already calling for a flip...hope not...War Eagle and Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Slayton, Hastings and Craig-Meyers are all averaging at or well over 20 yards per catch. R. Davis has 58 catches this year and is on the verge of being AU's all-time single season record holder for catches. As a receiving corps, ours are averaging 13.5 yards per catch with 18 TD's. Our opponents are averaging 10.8 yards per catch with 11 TD's. Apparently they are learning something at Auburn.

Thank You Mikey.

• Like 1