2018 4* DE/Buck Caleb Tannor

ellitor

4 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

Well that is a shocker.  I really thought we had locked him up this weekend.

right fam?! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh I was so excited then was let down by recruiting updates on his visit last night.  I was so hyped this weekend! lol I was like WE ARE KILLING IT! haha. And now I am all like ........... giphy.gif

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

It's easy to spot. Any post or article that does not have the VIP logo on it is free.

lol that is simple enough. I have been on 247 for 3 years and never knew that. PREEEEEEEEEEEECIATE that heads up E!

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

This is a bummer.... Hopefully Jibunor finally sets a commitment date.

I say the same thing about matthew hill! lol.  seems like he has been on commitment watch since @augolf1716 was at Auburn!

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I say the same thing about matthew hill! lol.  seems like he has been on commitment watch since @augolf1716 was at Auburn!

I was looking forward to waking up and celebrating on here. Seemed like we were really picking up steam and now we're slowing down. That's recruiting I guess...

I was looking forward to waking up and celebrating on here. Seemed like we were really picking up steam and now we're slowing down. That's recruiting I guess...

report to the sherwood thread then lol and yes recruiting is never consistent. full of peaks and valleys.

We aren't slowing down. We just made things close but missed on a guy we have not led for in a good while here.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Honestly I'd rather have Seth than Hill if I have to choose but Hill seems like the easier get so I'd go ahead & take him if his Cocky fam member would back off.

And I didn't know Matthew in The Bible had a last name. Good to know.

Just now, ellitor said:

Honestly I'd rather have Seth than Hill if I have to choose but Hill seems like the easier get so I'd go ahead & take him if his Cocky fam member would back off.

just PUHHHHHHLEASE get 1 to jump in the boat. A kid from ttown?! I won't believe that happens till he is catching a td pass in orange and blue in the iron bowl! even then I will still be skeptical! haha.

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

And I didn't Matthew in The Bible had a last name. Good to know.

unbelievable isn't it?! seems like we have more family members than most schools to deal with recruiting against us! haha south carolina fan though?! really? Did not know those existed.

This one is far from over ubless we decide to cut ties. I would put Tannor and Quay Walker thread in this forum instead of rivals recruiting.

5 minutes ago, austudnt23 said:

This one is far from over ubless we decide to cut ties. I would put Tannor and Quay Walker thread in this forum instead of rivals recruiting.

Forgot to bring Quay back. My bad.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

And I didn't know Matthew in The Bible had a last name. Good to know.

Seth over Hill? Bama coaches definitely disagree with you there. Hill is very good and more polished than our top WR target Ross. Bama has tried to get in the mix with Hill but hasn't really goten much luck. You are correct about family member and I have no clue why they would want him at USC East I don't care if they are a fan. Kid is family don send him to a CWM offense and a place he will never have a chance to win a championship. Also with Seth I believe he would never be solid until paper got in being that if bama gave him a committable offer I believe he would jump ship in a second.

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Seth over Hill? Bama coaches definitely disagree with you there. Hill is very good and more polished than our top WR target Ross. Bama has tried to get in the mix with Hill but hasn't really goten much luck. You are correct about family member and I have no clue why they would want him at USC East I don't care if they are a fan. Kid is family don send him to a CWM offense and a place he will never have a chance to win a championship.

I agree that Hill is more polished but Seth is the most physical WR I have seen in this class. Kid is strawng! He's also killer on slants which should be back in our O with Chip's RPO offense.

Just now, ellitor said:

I agree that Hill is more polished but Seth is the most physical WR I have seen in this class. Kid is strawng! He's also killer on slants which should be back in our O with Chip's RPO offense.

Tbh I really haven't even watched his tape but a time or two. I do know bama is not pushing for him and that makes me wonder.

Just now, austudnt23 said:

Tbh I really haven't even watched his tape but a time or two. I do know bama is not pushing for him and that makes me wonder.

They always slow play 3 or 4 guys that we're after.  Worst thing would be for him to commit then back out close to signing day after our other targets have gone elsewhere.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

imagejpeg

On 7/24/2017 at 5:51 PM, AUDevil said:

They always slow play 3 or 4 guys that we're after.  Worst thing would be for him to commit then back out close to signing day after our other targets have gone elsewhere.

True...

• 3 months later...

Remember him guys? Came real close to committing to us before. Had a great time at Big Cat weekend. Must've saw that beatdown and changed his mind. He's ours if we want him again.

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Remember him guys? Came real close to committing to us before. Had a great time at Big Cat weekend. Must've saw that beatdown and changed his mind. He's ours if we want him again.

Might not have been his decision.

?

Per a free post from a UGA mod on 247 it was a mutual parting of ways. Also from what I gather it sounds like AU has not been recruiting him much if at all lately.

2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

He won't be coming to Auburn either, or anywhere else for that matter anytime soon. Maybe Memphis will take him lol.

Or the Land Sharks....Seriously though I don't know his situation is that dire yet.

grades? character concerns? what is the deal here? He is really talented.

Archived