Post a picture

15 hours ago, alexava said:

We just can’t lean out against the glass. Lol. 

9604B8F9-8A48-41EB-AA3B-EC34282DA1B0.jpeg

Hah! I hear you. Looks like an awesome trip. Hope you're eating/ate and drinking/drank well out there! Been waaaaaaay too long since I've been out west. Or out of the SE at all. 

7 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Hah! I hear you. Looks like an awesome trip. Hope you're eating/ate and drinking/drank well out there! Been waaaaaaay too long since I've been out west. Or out of the SE at all. 

You mentioned you wanted to live in a more diverse area..... I cannot imagine more diverse city than this. This weather is in my wheelhouse though. I wish I had time to explore the outskirts of the city. I don’t care for inner city life at all. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alexava said:

You mentioned you wanted to live in a more diverse area..... I cannot imagine more diverse city than this. This weather is in my wheelhouse though. I wish I had time to explore the outskirts of the city. I don’t care for inner city life at all. 

I miss city life, but it can definitely be suffocating and claustrophobic if you don't get out every now and then.

And I actually would not want to live in any of those northern California or Pacific Northwest metros. But I love visiting them.

Went to the Bama/A&M game this weekend with my Dad.  He's a Bama fan and just moved to Texas.  I say this preface because the secret best thing about a game at A&M is their on campus meat store that I discovered prior to the 2015 AU game there.  At said store, they sell these delicious balls of meat.

Jalepeno stuffed with cheddar, put inside ground sausage, then wrapped with bacon.  It's freaking delicious.

Also, we had pretty killer seats.

IMG_20191012_121052.jpg

IMG_20191012_145043.jpg

Edited by Brad_ATX
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

xMvlTmG.jpg

z2y29wG.jpg

They all did a good job but I can't believe Jillian nailed Oogie Boogie like that freehand. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 10/14/2019 at 4:59 AM, Brad_ATX said:

Went to the Bama/A&M game this weekend with my Dad.  He's a Bama fan and just moved to Texas.  I say this preface because the secret best thing about a game at A&M is their on campus meat store that I discovered prior to the 2015 AU game there.  At said store, they sell these delicious balls of meat.

Jalepeno stuffed with cheddar, put inside ground sausage, then wrapped with bacon.  It's freaking delicious.

Also, we had pretty killer seats.

IMG_20191012_121052.jpg

IMG_20191012_145043.jpg

Holy cow how did I miss this delicious picture......I assume your dad is closer to you now living in Texas.....thats a good thing👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Holy cow how did I miss this delicious picture......I assume your dad is closer to you now living in Texas.....thats a good thing👍

Yeah, he just moved to East Texas.  About 4 hours from me, but I'll definitely see him more often.  

And yes, those things are delicious.

• Love 1

Cece eventually got the hang of Trick or Treating. Go to door, get candy. 

LdbXgAk.jpg

ZJSYO2m.jpg

wXKh1Xz.jpg

Counting her spoils 

C7l8PtC.jpg

And think I'd make a pretty good king of the Iron Throne

BHbwwvi.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Found at work today.

DF81954D-1076-4FB8-86BB-26B9EA0CECEE.jpeg

I'd get very little done the rest of the day were I in your shoes.

*Dub finds that rack in the woods while working*

"Hey, Dub! What'd you find?"

*Walking around with that stuffed up one of his sleeves*

"There is no more Dub.  There is only t͉̬͟h̢̝͕͎͈̪̦̘̞e̩̦͖͚̰̻͍ ̛͉̰͇̙̜͎̣C̢͔͉̰l̢̞̜̥͎̳a̯͓͎̳̕͡w̶̮͔͓͈͚̺̗̬̝͞.̟̝̕."

Edited by AUDub
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I'd get very little done the rest of the day were I in your shoes.

*Dub finds that rack in the woods while working*

"Hey, Dub! What'd you find?"

*Walking around with that stuffed up one of his sleeves*

"There is no more Dub.  There is only the claw."

Ahahahahahaha!

*goes back to truck to get antler...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Ahahahahahaha!

*goes back to truck to get antler...

Showed the post to my wife.

"All men are 10 year old boys"

-Mrs. Dub

• Love 3

The Vocabulary Parade...no better way to explore adjectives!  Kudos to PROLIFIC author (now deceased) Roger Hargreaves and his legendary Mr. Men/Little Miss.  If you have children, I'm going to link a video below that they might enjoy this weekend...

20191031_094151.jpg

20191031_094608.jpg

Edited by ToraGirl
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

On 11/1/2019 at 9:42 PM, ToraGirl said:

20191031_094608.jpg

I love this photo so much. It gives me a lift and makes the world seem like maybe it's still an okay place.

Also, you're clearly doing something right, Teach. 

I know it sounds over the top but seriously, thank you for sharing this. I'm smiling. 

Edited by McLoofus
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I love this photo so much. It gives me a lift and makes the world seem like maybe it's still an okay place.

I know it sounds over the top but seriously, thank you for sharing this. I'm smiling. 

You rock, Loof. You are changing the world, too. Love to your family. Keep posting. The best, I promise, is YET TO COME. 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

You rock, Loof. You are changing the world, too. Love to your family. Keep posting. The best, I promise, is YET TO COME. 

And love back at you and to yours.

Yes. Yes it is. 

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Was going to respond prior to reading yours......Well put.....know way I could top that.❤

• Love 2

On 9/26/2019 at 12:27 PM, Barnacle said:

Alright @McLoofus, it's a slow day at work today, and these are far overdue...

My precious daughter was born on July 4, 2019, and here are a handful of pictures of this beautiful blessing of a baby. We had a lot of trouble getting pregnant, and eventually were able to conceive through IVF. A long journey, and very thankful we were lucky enough to get this far...

She was born with a handful of medical conditions. You'll notice some skin tags that she has on the right side of her face. They were indicative of some other issues that we've since discovered, including scoliosis, a pelvic kidney, ASD, coloboma of her right iris (which unfortunately will mean she will have almost no vision out of that eye), and a couple other minor issues. Altogether they sound overwhelming, luckily I don't believe any of these issues are going to have any real affect on her quality of life, even her eye. She's a happy healthy kid, and I wouldn't have her any other way. 

Beautiful....simply beautiful! 

Y'all are SO SO blessed.  Congratulations again, brother! 

I passed my tablet to wifey and the requisite AWWWWWWs were heard for the next 5 minutes, LOL!

God bless!

Our daughter, Ruby, with her solar system project.  She got 100%! 😁

IMG_20190916_201947.jpg

• Like 6