NFL Thread

aujeff11

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

I would love for Brees to win MVP as that is just about the only thing left he hasn't done.  He has had some good enough seasons to win it.  Plus if he wins the SB this year, wouldn't be surprised to see him retire. 

effin peyton manning cock blocked him so hard on so many MVP's. Not even a brees super fan just a manning hater and that really irritated me back in the day! lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

effin peyton manning cock blocked him so hard on so many MVP's. Not even a brees super fan just a manning hater and that really irritated me back in the day! lol

He got the better of him in the end that year!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, aubearcat said:

It’s not end all be all but it is meaningful. If they should happen to meet in the playoffs with similar records, Saints have home field. 

This game was huge!!!! The rams have no home field advantage to speak of. Hell last week it was a damn home game for the packers. BUT IT IS HUGE just to block and make sure the saints do not get home field. That, Minny and arrowhead are the 3 loudest stadiums consistently in the NFL. It is a gamechanger if the saints get home field. 

It’s absolutely adorable that some of y’all think Rodgers is tGOAT. Before too long, though, when an older and broken Rodgers begs the league to make more safety rules and special considerations for him, and the game inevitably drifts to two hand touch football, Rodgers will have a chance of passing Brady. But for now, nah. 

203 and counting 

Edited by aujeff11

To whom that’s interested:

If the saints win in tbe playoffs against the Rams, I’ll leave this board for a week. If tbe Rams win, you do the same. Friendly wager?

Edited by aujeff11

I’m putting this here only because it may get zapped somewhere else by the big and bad mods. 

36 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Pat Mahomes has 2.9k yards and 29 touchdowns on the year and the Chiefs are 8-1. That is what people see. National media talks about him all the time.

They were trying to awkwardly force greatness comparisons in week 4. Blame the media. He is nothing more than a system QB making wide open throws. I brought up a stat last week that all but proved it. Mahomes can be a legit star but a lot of his hype is still premature. 

15 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I would love for Brees to win MVP as that is just about the only thing left he hasn't done.  He has had some good enough seasons to win it.  Plus if he wins the SB this year, wouldn't be surprised to see him retire. 

He said in an interview that even if he won the superbowl he would still want to play a few more years.

AS A STILL PROUD Romosexual I enjoy Dak Prescott struggle at playing the game of football lmao. It brings me great joy! lol. WOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

TO.gif

• Love 1

9 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

You can thank Michael Jordan for that. 

Thought the same thing 😂

• Haha 1

MY GUY!!!! not ideal at all for me personally but I just want him to be in the league SOMEWHERE!!!! Even if it has to be the saints.  I will take it if they sign him.

• Like 1

Why are the Saints shopping for a WR? Was there an injury I missed? 

FTR, I would love for Dez to come to NOLA. Who Dat!!

2 hours ago, AUBwins said:

They lost Ginn a while back. Maybe they just don’t like the production of Trequan or Meredith. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AUBwins said:

WHO DAT. Dez just signed with Saints. We’re making a Super Bowl run - He’s a great third option at wideout. We just better be willing to cut him if he acts out and disrupts team chemistry like Adrian Peterson did last year.

96CFC11C-44EC-4577-A664-31A0B7558BF9.jpeg

15 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

They lost Ginn a while back. Maybe they just don’t like the production of Trequan or Meredith. 

DB is a good fit, especially to line up opposite of Michael Thomas.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

DB is a good fit, especially to line up opposite of Michael Thomas.

As long as he doesn’t cut into MT’s reps. MT and I have a good thing going in fantasy. 

• Haha 1