Great Read - Inside the White House

Brad_ATX

It's from the New York Times, so I'm sure some will dismiss it out of hand.  However, it's a hell of a read about how the President views the office, his learning curve, how influential Kelly is, etc.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/inside-trump’s-hour-by-hour-battle-for-self-preservation/ar-BBGr8dF?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

“He feels like there’s an effort to undermine his election and that collusion allegations are unfounded,” said Senator Lindsey Graham, a Republican from South Carolina who has spent more time with the president than most lawmakers. “He believes passionately that the liberal left and the media are out to destroy him. The way he got here is fighting back and counterpunching.

I get the bold comments. End of the day President Trump is often his own worst enemy

Just now, TitanTiger said:

The biggest takeaway I got out of that is that the man orders his steak well-done, confirming that he is utterly unfit to be president.  That's unforgivable.

I'll bet he eats pizza with a fork too. 

8 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

And :rimshot: ................................................................................................................................................sushi.

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

And :rimshot: ................................................................................................................................................sushi.

The man eats steak well-done like some mouth breather.  He aint eatin' no raw fish.

56 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I'm cool with this approach for Chicago Style deep dish.  That pretty much requires a fork and knife.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I'm cool with this approach for Chicago Style deep dish.  That pretty much requires a fork and knife.

True, but he's from New Yawk. 

Archived