2019 4* SDE Justin Eboigbe (UAt)

WFE12

I was really worried about this one, especially since he hasn’t visited lately and didn’t make it for Big Cat Weekend. It’ll be interesting to see if the coaches still pursue him. It just boils my blood to see a kid that grows up an Auburn fan commit to UAT.

3 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

I was really worried about this one, especially since he hasn’t visited lately and didn’t make it for Big Cat Weekend. It’ll be interesting to see if the coaches still pursue him. It just boils my blood to see a kid that grows up an Auburn fan commit to UAT.

Over years of watching recruiting, I have seen no factor that means less than "life long fan of".  It's usually a kiss of death. We get as many other team's fans as we lose of ours, maybe more. Why that is I haven't a clue but being a fan doesn't normally have anything to do with where they eventually sign.

13 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Over years of watching recruiting, I have seen no factor that means less than "life long fan of".  It's usually a kiss of death. We get as many other team's fans as we lose of ours, maybe more. Why that is I haven't a clue but being a fan doesn't normally have anything to do with where they eventually sign.

Except at bama.

3 hours ago, tinman said:

Except at bama.

For starters, the winningest QB in Auburn history, Brandon Cox, had been a life-long bammer . There are others too numerous to name that played and did well at Auburn.

21 minutes ago, Mikey said:

For starters, the winningest QB in Auburn history, Brandon Cox, had been a life-long bammer . There are others too numerous to name that played and did well at Auburn.

Brandon Cox was not offered by Alabama

2 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Brandon Cox was not offered by Alabama

He could have walked on there. Instead he came to Auburn, a team he was not a fan of.

7 hours ago, Mikey said:

Unfortunately, that is so true.

11 hours ago, Mikey said:

Not trying to argue the point because you are mostly correct.  But I can't think of another bama fan who came to AU if they had a "legitimate actual " bama offer.

3 hours ago, tinman said:

Not trying to argue the point because you are mostly correct.  But I can't think of another bama fan who came to AU if they had a "legitimate actual " bama offer.

Darrell Williams & Roc Thomas. I could be wrong but I thought Trox had been a bama fan too.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Darrell Williams & Roc Thomas. I could be wrong but I thought Trox had been a bama fan too.

Yes, Trox was a life long Bama fan and did have offers from them, but still chose the good guys

8 hours ago, tinman said:

Wasn't Bo a bama fan who was just pissed off by bama's recruiter telling him he'd probably sit for 2 years, so he went to Auburn?

27 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Wasn't Bo a bama fan who was just pissed off by bama's recruiter telling him he'd probably sit for 2 years, so he went to Auburn?

Yes, he is a BIG AU fan now though.

Archived