Baseball vs Ole Miss Part 2 (SEC Tourney)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weather Channel says storms ending at 6:30 pm.  Based on what I am seeing out my windows, that prediction seems spot on. 

Well darn....been here at the computer playing silly games with TV on mute waiting on 4PM EDT......and WHAT  ! ! !  no game.....?

53 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

We have some heavy rain here in south MS......I imagine its heading that way?

We have a Tropical Storm here on the Gulf Coast...heading up y'all's way.  It could be next week before they play.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

We have a Tropical Storm here on the Gulf Coast...heading up y'all's way.  It could be next week before they play.

It could definitely be a challenge to get all the games in. Tropical Storm Alberto is supposed to cause flooding down here on the Gulf Coast.....lots and lots of rain over the next few days.

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Oh yay, Bianco challenging a HBP right at the start...most unlikable coach in the SEC?

Not even done with the first inning and he’s already yapping like crazy. 

McArthur missing up here in his first handful of pitches.  Hope AU gets him before he corrects that

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Oh yay, Bianco challenging a HBP right at the start...most unlikable coach in the SEC?

He's up there....and so is the KY coach. I wasn't a fan of Mizzou's coach either.

Williams swings through a fastball and can't take advantage of a 3-0 count.  K.  1 down.  Holland does swipe second though

1 minute ago, SCTiger2011 said:

McArthur missing up here in his first handful of pitches.  Hope AU gets him before he corrects that

Are you at the game?

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Are you at the game?

Not today.  Had to work.  If today's a win, I'll be back for the semis tomorrow.

Venter Ks on a ball at head level.  Dang, really wanted Auburn to grab control early and keep the blood pressure down.  No score to the second.

Andrew Mitchell looking like a damn ace.  Man, I bet he wishes Tyler Stovall had been helping with the team while he was a holder for football all those years.  Could have given him release point advice two years earlier.  Strikes out the side (and makes Ole Miss look silly in the process).  0-0 to B2

Mitchell is cruising though. Man on a mission. Hope he keeps this up. 

Archived