Null



kwagoner

Bama GT QB Jalen Hurts Picks OU

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AU Is Gold said:

How could Jalen pass up on the chance to play Alabama if he decided on transferring?

1. Because he knows how good that D is. 2. He would be considered a traitor right after having a legendary performance for them in the SECCG. It would be the biggest heel turn in sports & sports entertainment since Hulk Hogan did this 20-ish years ago...

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

1. Because he knows how good that D is. 2. He would be considered a traitor right after having a legendary performance for them in the SECCG. It would be the biggest heel turn in sports & sports entertainment since Hulk Hogan did this 20-ish years ago...

 

He would have my respect though! 👊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

1. Because he knows how good that D is. 2. He would be considered a traitor right after having a legendary performance for them in the SECCG. It would be the biggest heel turn in sports & sports entertainment since Hulk Hogan did this 20-ish years ago...

 

After what he just pulled off there is no way he would be considered a traitor. I am predicting Tua will not recover from surgery in mach speed and it's JH in the playoffs too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, alexava said:

After what he just pulled off there is no way he would be considered a traitor.

Respectfully disagree. All the more reason for Bammer fans to consider him  a traitor. Their logic is a bit off from normal folk.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Respectfully disagree. All the more reason for Bammer fans to consider him  a traitor. Their logic is a bit off from normal folk.

you have a point there. What he gave them this year should cover any angst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ellitor said:

It would be the biggest heel turn in sports & sports entertainment since Hulk Hogan did this 20-ish years ago...

I'd go with James "Benedict Arnold" Willis.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ellitor said:

He would be considered a traitor right after having a legendary performance for them in the SECCG. It would be the biggest heel turn in sports & sports entertainment since Hulk Hogan did this 20-ish years ago...

Similarly, that same year (1996), Brother Bill Oliver turned heel on bammer and went to Auburn.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurts won't come to Auburn if he decides to transfer. He is a solid kid who handled the demotion well and kept ready. He would understand the impact of his coming to Auburn and would avoid it. He has a good head on his shoulders and would make choice that would allow him to continue to grow at QB and Auburn is not that place at this time.

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Hurts won't come to Auburn if he decides to transfer. He is a solid kid who handled the demotion well and kept ready. He would understand the impact of his coming to Auburn and would avoid it. He has a good head on his shoulders and would make choice that would allow him to continue to grow at QB and Auburn is not that place at this time.

 

This is the correct answer.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Hurts won't come to Auburn if he decides to transfer. He is a solid kid who handled the demotion well and kept ready. He would understand the impact of his coming to Auburn and would avoid it. He has a good head on his shoulders and would make choice that would allow him to continue to grow at QB and Auburn is not that place at this time.

 

Agree. I’m not sure why this thread exists, lol.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fredst said:

Agree. I’m not sure why this thread exists, lol.

Because people have pipe dreams & per the OP of the thread at least 2 sites picked up on it. In fairness I shouldn't do anything with the thread now til JH decides if he will transfer & where he would go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fredst said:

Agree. I’m not sure why this thread exists, lol.

Agree. Why is there even such a ridiculous discussion?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Because people have pipe dreams & per the OP of the thread at least 2 sites picked up on it. In fairness I shouldn't do anything with the thread now til JH decides if he will transfer & where he would go.

No problem. It’s the holidays- nice to wait a little longer to crush anybody’s residual hopes and dreams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mikey said:

Agree. Why is there even such a ridiculous discussion?

I'm almost 70 years old and I have a better chance of playing QB at AU than Hurts.😁

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tinman said:

I'm almost 70 years old and I have a better chance of playing QB at AU than Hurts.😁

At least you can take a hit, and not run away like a coward or fall apart like a bale of hay like your two friends.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LakeBum said:
8 hours ago, tinman said:

I'm almost 70 years old and I have a better chance of playing QB at AU than Hurts.😁

 At least you can take a hit, and not run away like a coward or fall apart like a bale of hay like your two friends.

I’ve heard he doesn’t have much heart though. Not sure we need that....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LakeBum said:

At least you can take a hit, and not run away like a coward or fall apart like a bale of hay like your two friends.

As a life long Auburn fan I've taken enough hits to last 5 lifetimes.  And unfortunately the hits just keep coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess would be UCLA with Chip.  Chip has evolved and adapted his offense according to the competition.  He has learned what it takes to attempt to stay on top.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2018 at 4:53 PM, ellitor said:

Exactly! So Gus drove to South Carolina to tell him spot was filled. 🙄

He drove there? Better believe if I made his money I'd be flying there and renting a car. The only driving would be from the airport to Bryant's place then back to the airport. Of course any other recruits in the area that needed visits, but forget that noise driving to South Carolina just to see him. Fly like a G20 baby!

On 12/8/2018 at 12:01 PM, AU Is Gold said:

I'd be fine with the leftovers. How could Jalen pass up on the chance to play Alabama if he decided on transferring?

Uh....because he loves that place.

On 12/9/2018 at 9:27 AM, Mikey said:

Agree. Why is there even such a ridiculous discussion?

For the first time that I can remember, we are absolutely 100% in agreement.

Edited by Auburn2Eugene

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

And you guys have never had a beer until you have had a Ninkasi

ninkasi-variety-12.jpg

Sounds like a good beer.  Even if it was bad, it couldn't be any worse than that horse piss that AUGolf drinks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now