Got Some Great News Today...

ellitor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does this mean you can sneak the few thousand of  us at the fam into some games and stuff?  lol i bet you are a great worker

19 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

does this mean you can sneak the few thousand of  us at the fam into some games and stuff?  lol i bet you are a great worker

@ellitorE, have I told you how I admire your abilities, integrity, uncanny ability to understand sarcasm, good looks, and intelligence? Just wanted to remind you for no reason whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Start a new job on Saturday. You must really love it. 

After not working so long I’m just anxious to work again.

4 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

does this mean you can sneak the few thousand of  us at the fam into some games and stuff?  lol

LOL. No. For football games I’ll probably be in the press box like I was before which means I’m required to keep riffraff out. For basketball and gymnastics I’ll probably guard The cheerleader and gymnastics locker rooms to keep People like @augolf1716 out.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

For basketball and gymnastics I’ll probably guard The cheerleaders and gymnastics locker rooms to keep People like @augolf1716 out.

That's a tough break but I guess someone has to. Congrats by the way. Happy for you. 

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

LOL. No. For football games I’ll probably be in the press box like I was before which means I’m required to keep riffraff out. For basketball and gymnastics I’ll probably guard The cheerleaders and gymnastics locker rooms to keep People like @augolf1716 out.

I still have some tricks😎

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

This isn't football related per say but I wanted to post here because this is the forum checked the most...

I am joyfully overwhelmed right now! I've been hired by the Security/Event company who handles the events for Auburn University & Athletics. It had broken my heart to not have worked most of this season representing AU athletics. I had been working events with the previous company from 2010 til before this past football season. A new company came in & wouldn't hire me due to a worthless check conviction from 2012. The time has passed where that egregous mistake is no longer a factor. This may not mean much to some but working in a supporting role representing AU means the world to me!

Just wanted to share with the family.

Link?

-jeffy and mikey

Make sure to keep Gus in line recruiting wise....since you seem to know enough about it. 😁

Seriously though... congratulations E!!!

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Link?

-jeffy and mikey

Even I wouldn’t needlessly invite a hijack to this thread. 

tumblr_n9qvk8570x1r3s3a3o1_500.gif

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Even I wouldn’t needlessly invite a hijack to this thread. 

tumblr_n9qvk8570x1r3s3a3o1_500.gif

Told you, @ellitor.  Perfectly predictable in every way. 😂🤣

Just now, bigbird said:

Told you, E.  Perfectly predictable in every way. 😂🤣

Mmk.

Congrats E.

Hey E!  Congratulations...  and thank you for sharing your good news with us.    That is pretty cool that you shared more than you needed to,  and says a lot about the good dude you are.  

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

This isn't football related per say but I wanted to post here because this is the forum checked the most...

I am joyfully overwhelmed right now! I've been hired by the Security/Event company who handles the events for Auburn University & Athletics. It had broken my heart to not have worked most of this season representing AU athletics. I had been working events with the previous company from 2010 til before this past football season. A new company came in & wouldn't hire me due to a worthless check conviction from 2012. The time has passed where that egregous mistake is no longer a factor. This may not mean much to some but working in a supporting role representing AU means the world to me!

Just wanted to share with the family.

Congrats on the job E! That sounds awesome.  2 things to note.  Time to bring back the Caminator profile pic being you are protecting AU again.  And also you have gotten more likes than @bigbird has ever gotten with a single post. (I think :) )

6 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

So, @ellitor, does that mean you are guarding at the tournament tomorrow??? 😁

Lol. Nope. Security at a frat party.

20 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

you have gotten more likes than @bigbird has ever gotten with a single post. (I think :) )

It's more than double the likes than I ever had in a single post also.

23 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

And also you have gotten more likes than @bigbird has ever gotten with a single post. (I think :) )

And rightfully so. A well deserved opportunity to an awesome guy.

51 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

As old as I am I better have some tricks:cool:

Not sure we needed to know your line of work.

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

And rightfully so. A well deserved opportunity to an awesome guy.

Couldn't agree more. 

Archived