I'm done.

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

I'm kind of glad we get to play against Mac Jones.  Once we lose it should hopefully be the end of Gus.

I really would not blame DB , MD, BK or JD from sitting out the uat  game To save theirselves for the draft . They came  back when they didn’t  have too they deserve to retain their health for the payday they will have coming next year.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating rivals MATTER. Since 2013, Auburn is 6-15 against Bama, Georgia, and LSU. That's barely 1 win out of 4. If I'm a fan of any of those schools, I don't want Auburn changing head coaches. Sick and tired of moral victories. Enough is enough.

6 minutes ago, fishepa said:

I'm kind of glad we get to play against Mac Jones.  Once we lose it should hopefully be the end of Gus.

Kinda agree, besides, what’s our record against back up qb’s?

Rumor floating out there, I know I've read it, that Gus has to win one of the top four on the 2019 schedule...Florida, LSU, Georgia, Alabama...in order to stay. I'll just leave it here.

17 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

I want to argue with you.

I can't.

I know facts when I read them.

Heck if we would have had Mac Jones this year we might be headed to the CFP.  Kid reminds me of another Mac uat. He isnt a Tua  but he is efficient and doesn’t make man mistakes. I also promise he would have made those easy throws that Bo missed when the game was in the line and the receiver was wide open. 

16 minutes ago, jptiger said:

Hell Baylor is beating OU 14-3 right now. Why do we make it so hard? Nobody better say “that’s what she said”. Ok thanks 

You're somebody. 😁

Just now, ToraGirl said:

Rumor floating out there, I know I've read it, that Gus has to win one of the top four on the 2019 schedule...Florida, LSU, Georgia, Alabama...in order to stay. I'll just leave it here.

When it comes to whether or not he keeps his job, beating a Tua-less Alabama should definitely not be a job-saver.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Wait before you jump off the ledge! I just talked with Gus. He said “we are going to get better.” No worries 

Yes I am looking for a big game against Sanford before we lose another catastrophe game against uat . 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yes we m looking for a big game against Sanford before we lose another catastrophe game at uat . 

Right but I guarantee you after we lose to Bama Gus will guarantee us we will get better. So don’t sweat the small stuff.

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

But we're 0-3 versus those teams this year.

5 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Wait before you jump off the ledge! I just talked with Gus. He said “we are going to get better.” No worries 

No doubt. He expects a good week of practice with a lot of energy

9 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I really would not blame DB , MD, BK or JD from sitting out the uat  game To save theirselves for the draft . They came  back when they didn’t  have too they deserve to retain their health for the payday they will have coming next year.

'18 Peach Bowl anyone?

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Top 4 on the schedule? See, it's all been a misunderstanding. Gus looked at the schedule and saw Oregon, Tulane, Kent State and A&M listed at the top. He thinks he's good to go. 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Right but I guarantee you after we lose to Bama Gus will guarantee us we will get better. So don’t sweat the small stuff.

Believe it or not , that’s Gus’s main problem. When he loses it’s no big deal. I don’t think he understands that when your making 7 million it doesn’t mater who the losses are to , your getting paid not to lose at all.

As pissed as I am right now I'll be in Auburn next Saturday with my wife and two wonderful girls to watch Auburn hopefully beat Samford.  WDE anyway.....

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Believe it or not , that’s Gus’s main problem. When he loses it’s no big deal. I don’t think he understands that when your making 7 million it doesn’t mater who the losses are to , your getting paid not to lose at all.

That 49m  buys..8-4 and 9-3, all day long

8 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Heck if we would have had Mac Jones this year we might be headed to the CFP.  Kid reminds me of another Mac uat. He isnt a Tua  but he is efficient and doesn’t make man mistakes. I also promise he would have made those easy throws that Bo missed when the game was in the line and the receiver was wide open. 

No we wouldn't.  Mac gets to play behind a talented, well coached offensive line and hand off to multiple SEC caliber backs while throwing to the best WR corp in the country.  Stick him on our team and he'd look as bad or worse.

Just now, EagleEye67 said:

That 49m  buys..8-4 and 9-3, all day long

Only at AU. We make bad coaches rich men. That probably why we are listed as one of the top coaching stops in the country. Come to AU win a few games against some powder puffs w will give you the equal to the pay of the CEO of Exxon and then you can lose a couple the next year and we will pay you even more to leave so we can hire another coach as bad as you. 

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Top 4 on the schedule? See, it's all been a misunderstanding. Gus looked at the schedule and saw Oregon, Tulane, Kent State and A&M listed at the top. He thinks he's good to go. 

Need one extra laugh reaction right now...

6 minutes ago, fishepa said:

As pissed as I am right now I'll be in Auburn next Saturday with my wife and two wonderful girls to watch Auburn hopefully beat Samford.  WDE anyway.....

Went to the Ole Piss game with my daughter..i froze, but had a great time.   She had never seen Tiger Walk...or the eagle fly......she was entranced.   WDE, my friend.  These are memories you will hold forever.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No we wouldn't.  Mac gets to play behind a talented, well coached offensive line and hand off to multiple SEC caliber backs while throwing to the best WR corp in the country.  Stick him on our team and he'd look as bad or worse.

No a more experienced QB would have just ignored Gus’s stupid input . Actually Mack is a pretty savvy kid. He will make less mistakes than Tua. He just doesn’t have the pizzaz that Tua does. He s the kind of backup you dream for. 

Archived