Clemson vs Ohio State

around4ever

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Some people seem to think calling a coach a “goober” means they suck at their job lol. 

Dabo has always been a goober. That fake "aww.....shucks "  persona he uses.....🙄

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Dabo has always been a goober. That fake "aww.....shucks "  persona he uses.....🙄

Im not disagreeing either lol, I was just stating how some on this forum may think lol

Dobbins out is a game changer. He was killllllllling Clem in the first half before he banged up his ankle.

4 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

People in this part of the country who I know him say  he is a personable guy. Can't fool people forever and his recruiting and fan support is second to none.  

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

People in this part of the country who I know him say  he is a personable guy. Can't fool people forever and his recruiting and fan support is second to none.  

Well.....as long as he's winning people will love him. He's good at his job. Don't forget that bammers think the nickatator is a great guy too.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Well.....as long as he's winning people will love him. He's good at his job. Don't forget that bammers think the nickatator is a great guy too.

I think bama fans know who Saban really is. People just do not really care when you win that much. He can yell and scream at them for leaving games early and they still are gonna love him.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I want an OL like 76

Gotta get a new OL coach first.

The guy called for roughing needs to be running stadium steps if tOSU loses.

Just now, AUwent said:

Gotta get a new OL coach first.

The guy called for roughing needs to be running stadium steps if tOSU loses.

Honestly that probably would’ve been running into the kicker, had the punter not left his feet. When he left his feet, it made it tough not to call a personal foul

First full OSU game i have watched in a while. Chase Young is no Derek Brown in my opinion. Great athlete, but just doesn’t have what DB has, that extra umph that makes one great. 

Just now, jw 4 au said:

First full OSU game i have watched in a while. Chase Young is no Derek Brown in my opinion. Great athlete, but just doesn’t have what DB has, that extra umph that makes one great. 

The thing is they’d be having to double team DB and also having to worry about Marlon and Big Kat on the edge

Same in the pros. Ain’t no slouches on the DL there either. I just think CY got a lot of awards type credit because of who OSU is and the fact they are 13-0. DB did what he did against a double team and holding 90% of the time. Curious if the NFL sees it the same. I mean really, who has CY played prior to tonight?  No other final four worthy teams until tonight versus Clemson. We played LSU, Bama and UGA, all arguably final four teams. Plus Florida and the rest of the SEC. CY’s 16 sacks in the Big10 doesn’t mean that much in my opinion. 

Archived