Minnesota Post-Game Thread

AUDynasty

He is absolutely right........ SMH.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

man some of you guys are like freakin robocalls. there is not one single auburn fan on here that can get gus fired or even keep his job for that matter. i even understand people needing to vent after an ugly loss but you guys say the same old crap every time we lose a game. 

Maybe if we didn't see the same old crap every time we play, thus causing the losses, we wouldn't keep saying the same things?

Everyone on this board wants to win and wants to win big.  If people don't like the way some folks talk about our coach and get their feelings hurt over a freaking internet message board, then I say good riddance and learn to toughen up.

Really poor game plan, Blocking, execution on both sides. Out coached and out played. Just add it to the list of bowl games. 

Bowl games, Uga, and LSU are our nemesis. 

I am relieved to get this season over with. If I have been at odds, offended you, forgive me.  
Couple of questions-And thoughts 💭 Nick Cole.... I believe there is more to the story being told  That defense today looked uninspired and like their energy or spark had been stolen from them   Just stone tired.

The offensive usage of players seemed to also be out of sorts like something also had occurred to shake things up  .  it also looked dead.

Am I way off?  Troubles within again?  Even Brown never smiled today and #3 also looked troubled from the beginning

5 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Maybe if we didn't see the same old crap every time we play, thus causing the losses, we wouldn't keep saying the same things?

Everyone on this board wants to win and wants to win big.  If people don't like the way some folks talk about our coach and get their feelings hurt over a freaking internet message board, then I say good riddance and learn to toughen up.

It's not about being tough....it is about being smart enough to learn that there is no point in arguing with idiots....they will never get any smarter ….so why waste the time. ?   :dunno:

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

you miss the part about emailing the AD? no one on here can change anything and you know it. if you really want change you go to those that can change things.some people just want to run things down. i mean how many frigging times does one have to say they are not happy? a hundred? a thousand? if only one single thing is known on this board it is folks are not happy with gus on this board.

Just now, AU64 said:

It's not about being tough....it is about being smart enough to learn that there is no point in arguing with idiots....they will never get any smarter ….so why waste the time. ?   :dunno:

So I can assume you're not posting anymore then, right?

5 minutes ago, lost said:

I am relieved to get this season over with. If I have been at odds, offended you, forgive me.

Gus, is that you?

You've been fine Lost. I think we're all glad it's over. 

Couple of questions-And thoughts 💭 Nick Cole.... I believe there is more to the story being told  That defense today looked uninspired and like their energy or spark had been stolen from them   Just stone tired.

The offensive usage of players seemed to also be out of sorts like something also had occurred to shake things up  .  it also looked dead.

Am I way off?  Troubles within again?  Even Brown never smiled today and #3 also looked troubled from the beginning

I wonder, too. This would be the time of year to hear more if there is more to hear. People pull together in the middle when the goal is still in sight, but when the finish line comes, all bets are off. 

My son plays in the AU BAND . Busts his ass . If Malzahn was as prepared as Dr. Spurlin is, we wouldn’t have to worry about a team being ready to play! Please, powers that be, get rid of Gus! We are just a head coach away from being an elite propgram!

26 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

O yay. more good news. What a banner day in Auburn Athletics........

Should be one of the easiest decisions of his life.

I dont blame the defense. How many times over the past 2 years has the defense been thrown under the bus by an offense that couldn't control the ball and/or put TDs on the board??? When was the last time that our offense put enough pressure on the opposing team's offense to make them 1D??? Defense has been on an island for 2 year now.

I know someone said it , but Gus has no business coaching offense anymore . The offense is highly predictable and is tired . I hope and pray Morris gets to run it the right way 

10 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

But what if losing now means long term success?  For example, if I could guarantee you that losing one game meant going on a run of 10 win seasons and championships, you're telling me that I'm a bad fan for taking that loss in a heartbeat?

That’s a guarantee that you could never make. 

When I was sitting in Jordan Hare a couple of weeks ago and witnessed us beating Bama, I wouldn’t trade that for anything.

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you miss the part about emailing the AD? no one on here can change anything and you know it. if you really want change you go to those that can change things.some people just want to run things down. i mean how many frigging times does one have to say they are not happy? a hundred? a thousand? if only one single thing is known on this board it is folks are not happy with gus on this board.

And you think that frustration magically goes away after a loss where the team got manhandled AND Gus made one of the dumbest calls in recent AU history which allowed Minnesota to completely flip the field on us?  What world are you living in man?

1 hour ago, alexava said:

Probably more disappointed in the defense.

Yep, can not blame that one on the new OC. 

Disappointed in the team approach. Maybe just me but looked like all just going through the motions. Hand to MN.. Had an answer for  anything we did. Well coached. Hard to stomach being "owned" by a team called the "Golden Gophers". 

1 minute ago, rophle said:

When I was sitting in Jordan Hare a couple of weeks ago and witnessed us beating Bama, I wouldn’t trade that for anything.

I'd trade a loss for a consistent, competent coach any day.

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

This is the board that should let their unhappiness be heard. 

Screenshot_20200101-165328~2.png

4 minutes ago, rophle said:

This mentality right here is what is so wrong about our fans. Bama lost to us in 2017. WHO CARES?!?! They won the ultimate prize which is much more important. I rather have a Natty than a Iron Bowl win every single day.

3 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Should be one of the easiest decisions of his life.

NFL money or Olympic team money? It would be a hard decision for me.

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Yep, can not blame that one on the new OC. 

Disappointed in the team approach. Maybe just me but looked like all just going through the motions. Hand to MN.. Had an answer for  anything we did. Well coached. Hard to stomach being "owned" by a team called the "Golden Gophers". 

And own us, they most assuredly did. For the full 60 minutes. Can you believe the Golden gophers took the classy  finish and instead of scoring again on us, they did the mercy kneel?  Unbelievable

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Some of them look so unhappy. I am assuming those are the ones who did not get their way with ousting Gus last season! I know I share their same sentiments of disappointment! lol

4 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Wouldn't matter.  The university listens to one thing: money.  Unless we all stop buying tickets (which AU fans won't), then the board will be just fine.

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Wouldn't matter.  The university listens to one thing: money.  Unless we all stop buying tickets (which AU fans won't), then the board will be just fine.

I'm doing my part next season.

Archived