SC post game thread

bigbird

1 hour ago, leglessdan said:

The ballwashers at AU Undercover and Locked On Podcast will probably chalk this up to angry fans 

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brutal game. Can’t say I didn’t warn ya.

so...my two cents:

If you are one of the ones that is saying, “but who are we gonna get who’s any better?” I just want to point out that you, too, are at least willing to accept the reality in front of us.

In my opinion, the question of “who are we going to replace him with?” Or “what if we swing and miss on a new hire?” Is a victim’s mentality. We have to get out. We have to move on. We can fix up the biscuits with some butter and jelly later, but the biscuits are burnt. 

In other news, 

there are some Auburn men that should be supported who played their jockstrap off:

Tank, Sherwood, Pappoe...I’m missing some I’m sure, but these guys left it out there for this dumpster fire. War Eagle!

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

so...my two cents:

If you are one of the ones that is saying, “but who are we gonna get who’s any better?” I just want to point out that you, too, are at least willing to accept the reality in front of us.

In my opinion, the question of “who are we going to replace him with?” Or “what if we swing and miss on a new hire?” Is a victim’s mentality. We have to get out. We have to move on. We can fix up the biscuits with some butter and jelly later, but the biscuits are burnt. 

In other news, 

there are some Auburn men that should be supported who played their jockstrap off:

Tank, Sherwood, Pappoe...I’m missing some I’m sure, but these guys left it out there for this dumpster fire. War Eagle!

Exactly. Thanks PTB.

1 minute ago, passthebiscuits said:

so...my two cents:

In other news, 

Out of likes, so...

garthwaynes-praising.gif

42 minutes ago, Zeek said:

He would need a great DC but UCF's offense is so fun to watch. 

I’d have no issue keeping Steele for recruiting and stability sake. I’d have no issue keeping the entire D staff as a matter of fact. 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

One positive 

Out of likes but this x1000! There aren't many players that can hold their head up high after that embarrassment but Tank is. He's special and if we can get a coach that will use him correctly he could be one of the best backs to ever play for Auburn.

How did he and Nix get basically the same amount of carries? Nobody can say it's cause it's a long season and they're worried he'll get hurt if you're QB is running the same amount in a shortened season.

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Out of likes but this x1000! There aren't many players that can hold their head up high after that embarrassment but Tank is. He's special and if we can get a coach that will use him correctly he could be one of the best backs to ever play for Auburn.

How did he and Nix get basically the same amount of carries? Nobody can say it's cause it's a long season and they're worried he'll get hurt if you're QB is running the same amount in a shortened season.

Out of likes as well buddy. 💯

36 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

so...my two cents:

In other news, 

You are so right Carl!!!

Hey, Mike Leach just did this thing where his team is continuing to suck and he...replaced the player who lines up directly behind the center?  Is this a new, radical philosophy he's bringing to the conference?

42 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

so...my two cents:

In other news, 

Also out of Likes... !!

What kills me is Tank was averaging 7 yards a carry and we ran him 16 times... when you have that average you gotta get at least 22-25 touches. 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

This sums up the game and this season pretty nicely.

When I saw the replay of him doing that I had some major second-hand embarrassment.

Dear Abby,

I need some advice.

My daughter is in a marriage where her husband is no good to her. He continually sabotages their marriage with bad business decisions. Now it’s affecting their kids. She needs to get out, but the divorce will be costly. Furthermore, I’m not sure she is ready to leave. You see, for starters, he isn’t a bad guy. He has times where he’s lovable and takes care of the kids. Heck, for Christmas last year, he bought my daughter a beautiful pearl necklace. But most of the time, he’s emotionally hurtful, doesn’t change his stripes, and doesn’t pull his weight around the house. Besides, she thinks that there’s nobody better for her out there, and she’s scared that if she moves on, he may find someone else, or worse, she may make a bad choice again. What should she do?

Signed,

Forlorn Dad in Auburn

4 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Dear Abby,

I need some advice.

My daughter is in marriage where her husband is no good to her. He continually sabotages their marriage with bad business decisions. Now it’s affecting their kids. She needs to get out, but the divorce will be costly. Furthermore, I’m not sure she is ready to leave. You see, for starters, he isn’t a bad guy. He has times where he’s lovable and takes care of the kids. Heck, for Christmas last year, he bought my daughter a beautiful pearl necklace. But most of the time, he’s emotionally hurtful, doesn’t change his stripes, and doesn’t pull his weight around the house. Besides, she thinks that there’s nobody better for her out there, and she’s scared that if she moves on, he may find someone else, or worse, she may make a bad choice again. What should she do?

Signed,

Forlorn Dad in Auburn

Prayers for PTB's daughter!😂

1 hour ago, woodford said:

The ballwashers at AU Undercover and Locked On Podcast will probably chalk this up to angry fans 

I liked the optimism those Locked On guys had during the summer when we didn't have content, but them still living out this delusion about the state of affairs...about the product on the field...about the coaching staff. It's just all bothersome. 

I hate unconditional optimists. 

Archived