Coach Candidates Thread (OP Updated 12/22)

Zeek

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ellitor said:

How would Mario following our players on Twitter make the insiders inaccurate?

I will let you think about it.

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

🧐🧐. And to the comment earlier from somebody talking about looking to much into it. I hardly saw any of his follows that were  playing at another school, most of the people he followed were coaches and recruits who aren’t in school yet.

I take it back. I just noticed he followed Eric Wilson, the GT from Harvard. Don’t think Oregon had interest in him before. Also, he wasn’t following Seth Williams 15 minutes ago when I checked. And now he is..... I’m trying not to get my hopes up haha

Just now, Grimnir said:

image.gif

The whole “JABA” phrase reminds me of an “SEC teams as Star Wars characters” article back in 2010 (done by an Auburn fan—sadly can’t find it now).

We were Luke and Tennessee was Jaba.

1 minute ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Sounds like a bunch of people are trying to will this MC hire into existence. I'm down! Let's go, coach MC!

I'm mean the guy is following half our team on Twitter now. It's a decent sign

2 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Who’s our facilities better than? I doubt we’re top 3

I took it as in they weren't even top 5. Im sure some of you who have been to the others more recently can help, but I would say Bama, UGA, Texas AM, LSU, UF all have better facilities. 

Just now, WarEagle2423 said:

I take it back. I just noticed he followed Eric Wilson, the GT from Harvard. Don’t think Oregon had interest in him before. Also, he wasn’t following Seth Williams 15 minutes ago when I checked. And now he is..... I’m trying not to get my hopes up haha

That would be a huge ass tease!

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

DUDE....I thought I was the only one!!! Same with the fun size Snickers. If I buy a Snickers bar, I eat half and just feel disgusted....but that tiny 1x1 square of Chocolate, Nugget, caramel and peanut just meets perfect for a flavor explosion.....and yes I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. So strange

Man, miniature snickers are indeed the best!

1 minute ago, WarEagle2423 said:

All good 😂😂. I didn’t want to try to dig back to find your reply with how fast this thread is moving. But I feel you on that lol

Skye then doubled down that “he’s been wrong before”.

he spent all last night talking about how MC isn’t good 

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

I'm mean the guy is following half our out team on Twitter now. It's a decent sign

I really hope so. I don't know why, but I feel like he could do great things here. 

Just now, Grimnir said:

Man, miniature snickers are indeed the best!

And just like that, we have discovered that we are all brothers not only in college football fandom but minature chocolate candies...it is indeed a day of hope. 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Skye then doubled down that “he’s been wrong before”.

he spent all last night talking about how MC isn’t good 

He didn't see his wife until today. 

DUDE....I thought I was thie only one!!! Same with the fun size Snickers. If I buy a Snickers bar, I eat half and just feel disgusted....but that tiny 1x1 square of Chocolate, Nugget, caramel and peanut just meets perfect for a flavor explosion.....and yes I can eat the whole bag in one sitting. So strange

It is 100% true. I honestly dont eat that much candy, but this Halloween I had a Reese's miniatures epiphany 😜And yes, it goes for other flavors too, Snickers included.

I also saw he was following Landon King and Ledarrius Tennison

Unrelated to Cristobal but Tennyson impressed me this week

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

It is 100% true. I honestly dont eat that much candy, but this Halloween I had a Reese's miniatures epiphany 😜And yes, it goes for other flavors too, Snickers included.

I'm with you on the mini candy bars, but I'm old school with the Reese's.  Give me the 2 big cups over the little bites any day. 

I also saw he was following Landon King and Ledarrius Tennison

So a coach who is being recruited heavily by Auburn before he announces one way or the other his intentions would start following Auburn players, knowing it would stir up chatter?

Hard to believe a HC coach would do this first...as a priority...

Just now, johnnyAU said:

I'm with you on the mini candy bars, but I'm old school with the Reese's.  Give me the 2 big cups over the little bites any day. 

That's my take. I LOVE the mini-Snickers, but the Reese's cups are already small enough.

3 minutes ago, nixtosanders94 said:

And just like that, we have discovered that we are all brothers not only in college football fandom but minature chocolate candies...it is indeed a day of hope. 

image.gif

Archived