Cha Cha Slide

RunInRed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Down 3-14 at this point 🤷‍♂️

I can't wait to see the culture change that's about to happen at AU. It's been way too long since we've had the right mind set to actually compete. Attitude reflects leadership.

2 minutes ago, REALTORTiger said:

I saw it at the time and thought it was disgusting.  

Me too.

Watching, my son said, "I couldn't ever  imagine your guys doing that on you sideline... especially while losing!" 

I remember telling my Dad, that's telling of the tone of our roster. If that were our bench warmers, I could understand, but not our first and second string...

Typical behavior for most of our bowl games the past 8 years.  These are young guys, except #1, that need a leader to jump their s***. I don't expect to see this in the future.  Thankfully a solution to this problem is in place.....

If they are leaving, you need to weed’em out during winter workouts.   That way  you know who you have that will fight for each other.    

Here is something I’ve been saying all year and yesterday’s game backed it up even more.  There is a big talent/development gap on this current roster.   NW had the better talent on the field, minus one or two players.   It gets compounded by the fact that they also have better coaches.

Now, I completely understand that Auburn was going through the motions because of the firing of Gus and Steels’s Lackadaisical approach to preparing the team for the game.  It was evident in the game plan and calls during the game.   Here is the perfect example, trailing 14-6 and score a touchdown to make it 14-12.   Why aren’t you going for 2??   The game is meaningless in the scope of the current situation.    

Somewhere in Massachusetts Jarrett Stidham is smiling. 

4 hours ago, oracle79 said:

It'll be interesting to see how many opt out after spring practice, or hell maybe even winter workouts.

It would probably be best if a bunch of these entitled "me first" types. Tear it down and rebuild it the right way. We need the Terry Beasley, Benji Roland,K.Green type players. Remove the stench of the Gus Malzahn failure

Just now, chizhead said:

It would probably be best if a bunch of these entitled "me first" types opt out of AU on a permanent basis. Tear it down and rebuild it the right way. We need the Terry Beasley, Benji Roland,K.Green type players. Remove the stench of the Gus Malzahn failure

But guys, we’re just lucky they opted to play in this meaningless bowl game. I mean, they could’ve gotten hurt and ruined they’re chances of the big bucks in the NFL! Am I doing this right?

5 hours ago, aubaseball said:

If they are leaving, you need to weed’em out during winter workouts.   That way  you know who you have that will fight for each other.    

Here is something I’ve been saying all year and yesterday’s game backed it up even more.  There is a big talent/development gap on this current roster.   NW had the better talent on the field, minus one or two players.   It gets compounded by the fact that they also have better coaches.

Now, I completely understand that Auburn was going through the motions because of the firing of Gus and Steels’s Lackadaisical approach to preparing the team for the game.  It was evident in the game plan and calls during the game.   Here is the perfect example, trailing 14-6 and score a touchdown to make it 14-12.   Why aren’t you going for 2??   The game is meaningless in the scope of the current situation.    

It’s funny that we’ve been “going through the motions” in bowl games since , oh, the 2014 Rose Bowl?

I have zero issue with this. These were just some guys having some little bit of fun on the sidelines on the bench during a meaningless bowl game in a meaningless season after the head coach they signed under was fired. Some of you folks ought to get a grip.

Archived