2022 4* QB Tanner Bailey (Oregon)

Zeek

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

All that's fine but is he any good?

I'll start believing QB recruits are good when I hear Harsin and Bobo have evaluated and want them.  I have no reason to doubt their track record.  Just hearing the last staff offered this kid makes me immediately question how good can he actually be?

Edited by dyehardfanAU
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

4 reporter crystal balls in for South Carolina the last few days for Tanner. New AU staff still hasn't offered.

7 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Gotta trust the new staff in what they're doing and seeing, but it's tough to see us basically passing on two Top 250 guys who want to be at Auburn....

It will be okay 

1 hour ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Gotta trust the new staff in what they're doing and seeing, but it's tough to see us basically passing on two Top 250 guys who want to be at Auburn....

@tigerbrotha12Who is the other one?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, fredst said:

Kinda disappointed with the way this one has evolved, I’ll be honest....

What do you mean? Just b/c he's a legacy?  Seems we're on a lot better kids than him.  And one of his best offers is South Carolina, it's not like we're missing out on an elite kid going to a top school.

I know we "want" two QBs but I don't feel like we really need two.  So we've got a pretty good one wrapped up and go over maybe a higher end kid or a super raw project.  Tanner seems like a kid that's probably got a high floor but a low ceiling  

11 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Shor

@tigerbrotha12 Most schools think recruiting sites have him overrated right now. Unless he has a big SR year he probably ends up a 3*.

Well, if he committed to AU he would drop at least One star😎

• Dislike 1

6 hours ago, W.E.D said:

What do you mean? Just b/c he's a legacy?  Seems we're on a lot better kids than him.  And one of his best offers is South Carolina, it's not like we're missing out on an elite kid going to a top school.

I know we "want" two QBs but I don't feel like we really need two.  So we've got a pretty good one wrapped up and go over maybe a higher end kid or a super raw project.  Tanner seems like a kid that's probably got a high floor but a low ceiling  

Maybe. I think that he’s an under-rated gamer that really wants to be at Auburn *and* is a legacy. I’ll just trust the coaches but doesn’t mean I’m not a little disappointed in how it’s playing out

• Like 3

• ellitor changed the title to 2022 4* QB Tanner Bailey (Oregon)
1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

HUGE loss

Only if he pans out. The new staff didn't pursue because they saw deficiencies or he wasn't a great fit.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Only if he pans out. The new staff didn't pursue because they saw deficiencies or he wasn't a great fit.

I didnt even know who the guy was before today, I just wanted to see how someone would reply

Slow day yknow 

5 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I didnt even know who the guy was before today, I just wanted to see how someone would reply

Slow day yknow 

@Dual-Threat Rigby He’s been a very popular recruit on this board because he’s from Gordo, Alabama and because his dad is a former Auburn quarterback and a well respected poster on the bunker named LB7.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

@Dual-Threat Rigby He’s been a very popular recruit on this board because he’s from Gordo, Alabama and because his dad is a former Auburn quarterback and a well respected poster on the bunker named LB7.

One legacy at a time is enough for me at QB. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting an old thread because I didn't see his name on any transfer thread (mods feel free to move/delete as necessary). Saw that he changed his bio to Auburn University on Locked On Auburn in the chat and checked it out...

image.png.67e06b7daafa5ae1b24c5578cf4397ab.png

• Like 1