Jay G. Tate interview on WJOX - New receiver

tinman

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Ok

Thanks for letting us know we aren't allowed to talk about kids potential and how this season might play out. 

Is there a minimum number of games a player has to be in before we talk about them? 

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Thanks for letting us know we aren't allowed to talk about kids potential and how this season might play out. 

Is there a minimum number of games a player has to be in before we talk about them? 

Not playing your little make up a thought and say that was said. You pull up where I said that then I'll address it.

But ok

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Not playing your little make up a thought and say that was said. You pull up where I said that then I'll address it.

But ok

Who's playing games? You misread what I said and got pissy. I never put words in your mouth and said it didn't happen. Just I wasn't here and didn't see say Seth was slow. Christ man, chill.  Idk why in some threads you're chill and others you seem to get all pissy. 

You're in here chastising people for discussing how players are going to perform. Yes a lot of it is based on info from "insiders", some based on HS film and projecting a kid....some based on actual games last year pointing out a kid being extremely good at one thing. But it's the offseason. We have nothing to talk about besides what is going to happen. 

You even said most everything will end up being wrong. So clearly you have a problem with it and jumped in the thread to tell everyone they were wrong bc we have seen enough. This boards past has triggered you bc some had unfounded criticism of a few players. Most everyone here has been extremely positive,so it seems weird

21 hours ago, cole256 said:

I don't see how on earth you guys think you can evaluate these young wr's

So again.... My question, IYO when can we start talking about a player? 3 games, 5 games? A full season? 

11 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Who's playing games? You misread what I said and got pissy. I never put words in your mouth and said it didn't happen. Just I wasn't here and didn't see say Seth was slow. Christ man, chill.  Idk why in some threads you're chill and others you seem to get all pissy. 

You're in here chastising people for discussing how players are going to perform. Yes a lot of it is based on info from "insiders", some based on HS film and projecting a kid....some based on actual games last year pointing out a kid being extremely good at one thing. But it's the offseason. We have nothing to talk about besides what is going to happen. 

You even said most everything will end up being wrong. So clearly you have a problem with it and jumped in the thread to tell everyone they were wrong bc we have seen enough. This boards past has triggered you bc some had unfounded criticism of a few players. Most everyone here has been extremely positive,so it seems weird

So again.... My question, IYO when can we start talking about a player? 3 games, 5 games? A full season? 

No you can't understand anything so you just make stuff up because you just suck at debating without making up random statements.

I didn't misread anything you said all that b.s .about you are concerned about so and so....coincidentally another poster knew exactly what I was saying and explained it to you but of course you're still confused

And like I said you can't call a guy inconsistent or talk negatively about anybody if you haven't seen them play, you're just making stuff up period. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No you can't understand anything so you just make stuff up because you just suck at debating without making up random statements.

I've yet to make anything up. You've said we're all likely wrong and don't understand how we can possibly evaluate and discuss them. Those are your words. 

So, again. I ask for thr 3rd time bc you seemingly can't answer a question. IYO when can we start discussing kids and have a good understanding? 3 games? 5 games? 12 games? 

You do understand a question isn't me saying you said something, right? It's for clarification 

I didn't misread anything

Clearly you did bc you said I said you were lying about Seth. I just said I didn't see those comments. 

you said all that b.s .about you are concerned about so and so

I never used the word concern when speaking of a player. It's funny you constantly claim I make up s***. 

I said Kobe Hudson might be inconsistent for a few reasons. Well that's what the beat writers have reported. And more importantly he's a HS QB who is a RSFr in the SEC. Like 90% of RSFr are inconsistent. 

And like I said you can't call a guy inconsistent or talk negatively about anybody if you haven't seen them play, you're just making stuff up period

Again, these have been the reports from Spring practice. He's a RS FR. Almost all RSFR are wildly inconsistent. 

It's OK man. 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, W.E.D said:

Hudson seems to have bene pretty inconsistent, but is still learning the position.  Talent is there.

It's funny this is the uproar. Repeating reports from beat writers and insiders, then complement him as having all the talent needed, he'll just keep learning and progressing. 

It's not like I dogged the kid. 

😄 Even our coach has said he isn't consistent, but shows flashes. That's pretty normal for a RSFR. He's an elite athlete that will be a good WR

“The thing with Kobe Hudson is, he is a natural-born leader,” Williams said. “He shows some flashes that he can be really, really special.”

Edited by W.E.D

34 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I've yet to make anything up. You've said we're all likely wrong and don't understand how we can possibly evaluate and discuss them. Those are your words. 

So, again. I ask for thr 3rd time bc you seemingly can't answer a question. IYO when can we start discussing kids and have a good understanding? 3 games? 5 games? 12 games? 

You do understand a question isn't me saying you said something, right? It's for clarification 

Clearly you did bc you said I said you were lying about Seth. I just said I didn't see those comments. 

I never used the word concern when speaking of a player. It's funny you constantly claim I make up s***. 

I said Kobe Hudson might be inconsistent for a few reasons. Well that's what the beat writers have reported. And more importantly he's a HS QB who is a RSFr in the SEC. Like 90% of RSFr are inconsistent. 

Again, these have been the reports from Spring practice. He's a RS FR. Almost all RSFR are wildly inconsistent. 

It's OK man. 

You even mixed this up...

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

I mean I'm not sure the history of the board and don't remember in other boards ppl thinking Seth was slow. Seems your concerns are about what everyone can't do when most here are talking about what they can do. Haven't seen many ppl saying X can do Y. 

That's not you though right? You didn't use the word concern

Also let's not forget another poster knew exactly what I was saying and then explained it to you. You then chose to fabricate your own story

Edited by cole256

25 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

😄 Even our coach has said he isn't consistent, but shows flashes. That's pretty normal for a RSFR. He's an elite athlete that will be a good WR

“The thing with Kobe Hudson is, he is a natural-born leader,” Williams said. “He shows some flashes that he can be really, really special.”

You're a piece of work....saying somebody shows flashes of being really really special isn't them saying a guy is inconsistent. Listen dude you don't have to talk to me I'm really done with your b.s. I don't want to go back and forth.

Hell you'll just make up your own convo anyway

16 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You even mixed this up...

Yeah, buddy... . Seems you mixed it up. Missed on this one, badly 

49 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

never used the word concern when speaking of a player

That quote above was talking about you. Forgive me, but I didn't think you were a player 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You're a piece of work....saying somebody shows flashes of being really really special isn't them saying a guy is inconsistent. Listen dude you don't have to talk to me I'm really done with your b.s. I don't want to go back and forth.

Hell you'll just make up your own convo anyway

Yes. They show flashes. If you're elite and consistent, you don't show flashes. You do it almost all of the time.

Hes a RSFR, again 90% are inconsistent. That OK. He has talents and still learning and progressing 

8 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yes. They show flashes. If you're elite and consistent, you don't show flashes. You do it almost all of the time.

Hes a RSFR, again 90% are inconsistent. That OK. He has talents and still learning and progressing 

Who made a claim about being elite? You can be consistent and a starter but show flashes of being a future pro. Showing flashes of being really really special isn't saying you are inconsistent as a player

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Who made a claim about being elite? You can be consistent and a starter but show flashes of being a future pro. Showing flashes of being really really special isn't saying you are inconsistent as a player

So, you literally just described that he wasn't consistent. You do realize that, right? 

That combined with beat writers and insiders describing him that way isn't a massive issue. He can still be an NFL player and most everyone believes he had the talent to do so

Edited by W.E.D

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah, buddy... . Seems you mixed it up. Missed on this one, badly 

That quote above was talking about you. Forgive me, but I didn't think you were a player 

I'm not a player. I brought up you said that b.s. Which you did and then you replied you didn't say it about a player which didn't make sense but that's what you said.

You now seeing that you misunderstood but still saying to me I didn't know you were a player is you pulling a .......You doing what another poster is known to do when they don't want to admit they were wrong

So, you literally just described that he wasn't consistent. You do realize that, right? 

I described he wasn't a pro. But I'm done

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm not a player. I brought up you said that b.s. Which you did and then you replied you didn't say it about a player which didn't make sense but that's what you said.

You now seeing that you misunderstood but still saying to me I didn't know you were a player is you pulling a .......You doing what another poster is known to do when they don't want to admit they were wrong

Tha hell are you talking about now? This post quoted was literally about me saying I was concerned about a player, which wasn't true. You spoke about your concerns of people talking here. Not of players

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I described he wasn't a pro. But I'm done

Yet Williams never said anything about all pro, that is your assumption. Just said special player at times.

He's apparently shown glimpses and the only action we've seen he dropped a good pass. Leading into what ppl have reported. 

I'll ask for a 4th time. Since we can only talk about kids that have played, how many games do they have to play before we should discuss them? Why are you so afraid to answer a simple question?? 

Edited by W.E.D

Tha hell are you talking about now? This post quoted was literally about me saying I was concerned about a player, which wasn't true. You spoke about your concerns of people talking here. Not of players

Look at the post before it you big dummy. The reason you replied what you replied is because I said you said the stuff about me.

You then replied this

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Because you were confused. So I then pointed out what you said. So it's stupid for you to now say I didn't know you were a wr when you are the one that introduced it because you are confused

7 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yet Williams never said anything about all pro, that is your assumption. Just said special player at times.

He's apparently shown glimpses and the only action we've seen he dropped a good pass. Leading into what ppl have reported. 

I'll ask for a 4th time. Since we can only talk about kids that have played, how many games do they have to play before we should discuss them? Why are you so afraid to answer a simple question?? 

Ok

Soooooooooooooooooo any names been floated around lately for the mystery transfer WR?

Hopefully get this thread back on track.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Soooooooooooooooooo any names been floated around lately for the mystery transfer WR?

Hopefully get this thread back on track.

Starting to feel like everyone has been fed a load of crap so fsr. 

1 hour ago, tinman said:

You mean by reading page after page after page of your posts?😁

Read ally posts that IYO are crap

Edited by augolf1716
language