So maybe its not dementia?

SaturdayGT

On 9/18/2021 at 12:28 AM, SaturdayGT said:

Dude, this has been reposted here a dozen times or more. Those who hate trump will overlook and forget anything. BLUE MAGA.:big:

The video shows clearly that Biden was a complete ass even when he had his faculties. Saying that however, he has been much better than I ever thought he would be. Making the right call on Afghanistan is the kind of credit that only comes every 30 years or so in American Politics. He has been much better than I ever saw. He was a complete ass back 1988 and was run out of the Presidential primaries for a ton of bad s***. He is a consummate liar and braggard about things he never accomplished. SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE TRUMP TO ME.....

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, homersapien said:

Doesn't matter.   He was the only rational choice compared to the alternative.

It had to be a very very low bar for the answer to be Biden.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

15 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

The question is; who is going to be the one that cleans up the mess after 4 years of Biden?  The extreme left will not like anyone to the right of this administration as a Democratic nominee.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2021 at 7:54 AM, SLAG-91 said:

Surprised it's taken this long for some folks there to get pissed off...

image.png

On 9/18/2021 at 9:40 PM, DKW 86 said:

Im sorry, but the  hurlfest over Trump is way over the top for me. I get the imperfections...I think the outside critics of Trump are the sketches of the group...

14 hours ago, SaturdayGT said:

Im sorry, but the  hurlfest over Trump is way over the top for me. I get the imperfections...I think the outside critics of Trump are the sketches of the group...

That's like saying  Benedict Arnold had "imperfections" or Benito Mussolini had "imperfections".  :-\

Edited by homersapien

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

That's like saying  Benedict Arnold had "imperfections" or Benito Mussolini had "imperfections".

Homer moving on from Hitler now it’s Arnold and Mussolini who Trump is equated with. I guess Hitler has lost some shock value so he needs another toothpick to fire our way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Homer moving on from Hitler now it’s Arnold and Mussolini who Trump is equated with. I guess Hitler has lost some shock value so he needs another toothpick to fire our way.

Consider the source, and then ignore the source. Hyperbolic comparisons that hold zero water and serve only to inflame are part and parcel of his shtick...just can't help himself, though.

Maybe this is all some bit to keep himself amused...dunno. Being the Internet equivalent of a jock itch/poison ivy combo is not exactly endearing.

Back to the thread topic, I doubt we'll ever get the true story regarding Biden's faculties, but his mental acuity is very reminiscent of 1987-88 Reagan. 

Democrats better warm up their bullpen, because I don't see any way Biden is their candidate in 2024, provided he's still alive, and this was my opinion even going into the last election.

It's time for that generation to ride off into the sunset, anyway, regardless of political stripe. The reason they don't let it go is obviou$$$.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

23 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's like saying  Benedict Arnold had "imperfections" or Benito Mussolini had "imperfections".  :-\

Says the guy that said he’d rather see anti vaccine people die. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Says the guy that said he’d rather see anti vaccine people die. 

This has nothing to do with authoritarian demagogues.

And again, I'd rather see everyone get vaccinated.  But if they choose not to, why should I care if they die as a result of that choice?

Tough s***, but choices have consequences.

• Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, SLAG-91 said:

Consider the source, and then ignore the source. Hyperbolic comparisons that hold zero water and serve only to inflame are part and parcel of his shtick...just can't help himself, though.

Hyperbolic my ass.

We've never had a POTUS who refused the outcome of an election and incited an insurrection in an attempt to re-assume power.

I don't see the hyperbole here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

55 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Hyperbolic my ass.

We've never had a POTUS who refused the outcome of an election and incited an insurrection in an attempt to re-assume power.

I don't see the hyperbole here. 

Notice the parser in chief. Never had a "POTUS'...

But you did have a candidate, and a party, and numerous agencies who did exactly that. They spied, produced fake documents, defrauded the FISA court, used positions of power to attempt to entrap US citizens, abused the impeachment procedure, destroyed lives of many who had nothing to do with anything, and threw their integrity into the toilet. 

And no, I don't think Homer sees ANY difference between Trump, Hitler, and Mussolini. So yeah he won't see any hyperbole. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

On 9/21/2021 at 10:33 AM, homersapien said:

The most truthful post homer has ever made!!!🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

You don't dispute it do you?

No. I agree with it 100%. Seriously.

"We've never had a POTUS who refused the outcome of an election and incited an insurrection in an attempt to re-assume power."

We never have.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Grumps said:

"We've never had a POTUS who refused the outcome of an election and incited an insurrection in an attempt to re-assume power."

We never have.

This where Homer ignores you because he cannot ever admit he ****** up. He is far too little of a man to ever do that.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 9/27/2021 at 4:54 AM, DKW 86 said:

This where Homer ignores you because he cannot ever admit he ****** up. He is far too little of a man to ever do that.

See, he couldnt admit he ******, just like I said. One of the mods went back and fixed it. BUT HE WAS NOT MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT HE ****** UP.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/26/2021 at 8:35 PM, Grumps said:

We never have.

Not sure what you are getting at, but you do understand that Trump was still POTUS before and during his refusal of the election?

Edited by homersapien

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Not sure what you are getting at, but you do understand that Trump was still POTUS before and during his refusal of the election?

Maybe he is focused on your "incited an insurrection" qualifier.  Yeah he was POTUS but that was no insurrection.  Not that hard to understand, even for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

18 hours ago, jj3jordan said:

Maybe he is focused on your "incited an insurrection" qualifier.  Yeah he was POTUS but that was no insurrection.  Not that hard to understand, even for you.

I think everyone figured out what Grumps meant except Homey. lol 

Breaking into the capitol, with four live lost, while trying to hunt town and kill the speaker and VP - among others - is not an insurrection.  All because Trump told them he actually won and the election was stolen by the other party.

You betcha.

Only a cult member would deny such facts.  You guys are a real hoot. :laugh: