* Official Auburn vs. Georgia State Game Thread *

abw0004

5 minutes ago, AUx said:

Read Sean Elliot's lips:

"Brian, I couldn't help but notice you might need a little coaching help in the near future. I might be willing to help. You've got my number."

No joke they can bring their Defensive coaching over to us any day. 

1 minute ago, difball said:

Post game field interview makes it sound like Bo still has a pulse

Harsin is not one to throw a team member under the bus, especially in front of the world, even if he'd like to. Give him a little benefit of the doubt and credit.

• Like 1

Finley led a good drive. He earned the right to keep going. I say start Finley and if he doesn’t turn out to be that guy, DDavis needs to get a shot. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

If our starting line up next week doesn't include Canion, Capers, and Finley then the coaching staff is smoking something.

Capers and Canion looked so much more happy and confident with TJ actually hitting them in the chest. Now, TJ missed some throws and needs to clean it up. But props to those three

TJ is Bo, but taller. That lets him see those open guys in the middle of the field. Hopefully that is the difference. 

Let them fight it out during the week. Start the hot hand. But have a quick hook. 
At some point one or the other will make an undeniable case. 
Most likely TJ. 

• Like 2

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Finley led a good drive. He earned the right to keep going. I say start Finley and if he doesn’t turn out to be that guy, DDavis needs to get a shot. 

Agree. But dang I wish DD had gotten meaningful snaps in at least one of these last 4 games.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bo is still starting. I'm glad everybody was able to see though

I got a gut feeling he will too but I have faith, maybe dumbly, that they’ll pull him a lot sooner than they did today. He does not deserve to start at all. Give Finley and this WR rotation the keys. 

After this game I'm done defending BO no more it needs to be Finely from now on. If we lose next week I would much rather lose with Finley then Bo. 

Edited by autiger88

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Bo is still starting. I'm glad everybody was able to see though

Is he? For real? I didn't pay great attention to Harsin's comments post game.

3 minutes ago, AUx said:

Harsin is not one to throw a team member under the bus, especially in front of the world, even if he'd like to. Give him a little benefit of the doubt and credit.

That's what I feel too. There's no way Bo can be the starter after this game. Harsin will lose that locker room if it happens.

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

It’s a story line in the making.....lsu transfer QB leads auburn to first win at lsu at night in 20 years

You know it's about to be the only thing the media talk about whenever the match comes up, even if Bo had struggled to win by 1 point today.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

You can tell the offense was getting flat with Bo in there. The emotion wasn't there.

It’s simple when Bo is in there it’s all about Bo. Had been all his life. His dad made him the star, Gus made him the star and now Brian has made him the star. So Bo thinks he is the guy no matter how he plays. 

Edited by Eagle Eye 7
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I got a gut feeling he will too but I have faith, maybe dumbly, that they’ll pull him a lot sooner than they did today. He does not deserve to start at all. Give Finley and this WR rotation the keys. 

I think this is what we’ll see. 
Some of these guys looked a little  more hungry. 

You should see the way I look, and hear the way I talk, when I play golf. My clothing is just right, (not brand new from the pro shop) just the right amount of wear and tear on my clothes, visor, glove, shoes, bag. Bag loaded with top quality, used but clean clubs. Talk a great game, using the lingo, act like I live there,  then I go out and shoot an 86. That’s where I think Harsin is right now. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

It’s a story line in the making.....lsu transfer QB leads auburn to first win at lsu at night in 20 years

Ok......but don't talk about it....lol.

That kind of hype never works out for Auburn. Keeping it off the radar/low key is our strength.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

TJ is Bo, but taller. That lets him see those open guys in the middle of the field. Hopefully that is the difference. 

Let them fight it out during the week. Start the hot hand. But have a quick hook. 
At some point one or the other will make an undeniable case. 
Most likely TJ. 

Finley clearly has a stronger arm and he doesn't panic. If they go back to Bo they will lose the team the same way they did sticking with Bo a few years ago. But of course I expect them to stay with Bo.

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

It’s simple when Bo is in there it’s all about Bo. Had been all his life. His dad made him the star, Gus made him the star and not Brian has made him the star. So Bo thinks he is the guy no matter how he plays. 

Your hatred for Bo overshadows anything else you say. It sounds like Pat stole your girl!

Bo's Auburn career is really hanging by a thread now. He bamboozled the recruiting staff and Gus - and was handed the starting job. He's done everything to squander it and still acted like it was his job all along. Finally the curtains have been drawn back and we can see he's not guaranteed to be the starter any longer. It will be interesting to see his behavior from here.

Edited by difball
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaitlandTiger said:

You should see the way I look, and hear the way I talk, when I play golf. My clothing is just right, (not brand new from the pro shop) just the right amount of wear and tear on my clothes, visor, glove, shoes, bag. Bag loaded with top quality, used but clean clubs. Talk a great game, using the lingo, act like I live there,  then I go out and shoot an 86. That’s where I think Harsin is right now. 

I haven't seen Harsin play golf. You could be right.

1 minute ago, Ihaveabadfelling said:

Finley clearly has a stronger arm and he doesn't panic. If they go back to Bo they will lose the team the same way they did sticking with Bo a few years ago. But of course I expect them to stay with Bo.

They won’t lose the team if Harsin has a quick hook. 

• Like 1