* Official Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread *

abw0004

Just now, MaitlandTiger said:

We must remember that this Arkansas defense hasn’t stopped anybody all year. They have been gashed by anybody and everybody

They were very good against Texas and A&M. Not good against UGA and Ole Miss.

Just now, alexava said:

Bo didn’t have to throw it off his back foot 

No. He could have stopped and gotten killed before he released it. But it sure looks different in slo motion, huh?

A little blocking can cure a lot of ills. 

1 minute ago, MaitlandTiger said:

We must remember that this Arkansas defense hasn’t stopped anybody all year. They have been gashed by anybody and everybody

Until they played us of course. 

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

So you want to be the new Tennessee?  Bc that’s all they do is just fire coaches left and right.  

I don’t want it, but you know what this league is, you know Harsin was an underwhelming hire by an AD who could be headed out the door. Looking like we do right now, we’ll be lucky to get out of this season with 6 wins. That’s not going to help recruiting or attitude. 

But you’re right, we need patience. We shouldn’t be this bad, though.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Why can't we ever make a tough(er) catch.

That was not a tough pass, just glad it's not been systemic so far...

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

You make too much sense.  People on here would rather bash Mason then understand this.  

It doesn’t have to be all of one and none of the other. This soft defense isn’t working overly well, and this discombobulated offense isn’t giving them a rest. Both can happen simultaneously 

I think he was down first, but I’ll take it if it stands!

Nope, ball was out! 
TD defense. Who woulda thought!

Edited by CCTAU

We've got to try and get some more explosive plays on first and second downs. We have third and manageables, but you're then putting the pressure on our bad personnel to execute

Just now, aucom96 said:

I don’t want it, but you know what this league is, you know Harsin was an underwhelming hire by an AD who could be headed out the door. Looking like we do right now, we’ll be lucky to get out of this season with 6 wins. That’s not going to help recruiting or attitude. 

But you’re right, we need patience. We shouldn’t be this bad, though.

We are 4-2 and could easily be 5-1.  I don’t think the sky is falling.  I think there’s plenty to look forward to here.  But there’s plenty to improve on too.  

• Like 1