Harsin declines to address vaccination status

aubiefifty

Guest MustardSeed
6 minutes ago, shabby said:

A) vaccinated people are less likely to contract, thus less likely to spread.

This is a flat out lie. It’s been proven and admitted my the CDC that asymptomatic vaccinated people carry the same viral load as unvaccinated who tested positive.  Seriously you guys never stop. Put it to bed. Get a different topic to discuss.  You’re not convincing anyone after 20 plus pages. GIVE IT UP

3 minutes ago, shabby said:

A) vaccinated people are less likely to contract, thus less likely to spread.

B ) Being vaccinated isn't a gurantee of not dying from this disease. (see Colin Powell)

C) Not everyone can get the vaccine and are at risk

D) Immunocpmpromised people are less protected and at risk

E) If we do not reach herd immunity through vaccination we risk the likilihood of variant developing that will allude the vaccine and cause millions more deaths worldwide.

F) A 2 second needle prick addressed all of the above. so inconvenient I know

Those are not the question I asked.   It almost seems like you are trying to say that vaccinated and unvaccinated people can spread the virus’ affect differently based on whether you’re vaccinated or not 

2 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

But you still miss the entire point…the vaccine does literally nothing to stop the spread so forcing someone to get a vaccine for the safety of others is a flat out lie that people here just can’t seem to understand for whatever reason. Vaccinated people spread the virus the same level as non vaccinated. The CDC director even went on live tv and admitted it. It’s been posted multiple times in this thread. If you want it, good. Go get it and the boosters. Me not getting it has literally zero effect on anyone so let’s stop pretending it does and that mandates are needed and move on.  …it’s time to kill this never ending debacle of a thread.

you do not know that.hundreds of doctors and nurses have hammered get the vaccine and i will believe them before i will some cat on a sports sight. it is not a lie either because to be honest you are in the same boat i am. are you a doctor or nurse? have you seen it first hand in the hospitals? i trust them and i know the people that have gotten it and died and i know people who survived. so take that smart remark about me lying and shove it where the sun does not shine. you do not like me or what i say iggie is your friend.

This is a flat out lie. It’s been proven and admitted my the CDC that asymptomatic vaccinated people carry the same viral load as unvaccinated who tested positive.  Seriously you guys never stop. Put it to bed. Get a different topic to discuss.  You’re not convincing anyone after 20 plus pages. GIVE IT UP

if you continue to call people liars maybe you need to post some links backing up your claims. there is absolutely no need for it at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MustardSeed said:

Dude. No one is convincing anyone of anything on either side.

Guest MustardSeed
1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

you do not know that.hundreds of doctors and nurses have hammered get the vaccine and i will believe them before i will some cat on a sports sight. it is not a lie either because to be honest you are in the same boat i am. are you a doctor or nurse? have you seen it first hand in the hospitals? i trust them and i know the people that have gotten it and died and i know people who survived. so take that smart remark about me lying and shove it where the sun does not shine. you do not like me or what i say iggie is your friend.

Good grief man. I never said you lied. I said the claim everyone is making that forcing people to get the vaccine will stop the spread is a lie. That’s a fact. The CDC even admits it. 

Just now, Tiger Refuge said:

Dude. No one is convincing anyone of anything on either side.

it is called being cautious. i got my vaxx because it is a horrible death and also i would never ever want anyone to get the virus if i can do anything about it. it is that simple. it has nothing to do with politics at all.

• Like 3

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

if you continue to call people liars maybe you need to post some links backing up your claims. there is absolutely no need for it at all.

Here ya go. From a liberal site even  these are facts people here keep intentionally ignoring  

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/07/30/1022867219/cdc-study-provincetown-delta-vaccinated-breakthrough-mask-guidance

1 minute ago, MustardSeed said:

Good grief man. I never said you lied. I said the claim everyone is making that forcing people to get the vaccine will stop the spread is a lie. That’s a fact. The CDC even admits it. 

dude you just told two of us we were lying or spreading lies. same boat in my opinion. are you not the cat arguing with bird on aborted fetuses in the vaxx and he tried explaining it to you and you still did not get it? if not i apologize.

Guest MustardSeed
Just now, aubiefifty said:

dude you just told two of us we were lying or spreading lies. same boat in my opinion. are you not the cat arguing with bird on aborted fetuses in the vaxx and he tried explaining it to you and you still did not get it? if not i apologize.

Holy crap brother. I literally never said they were in the vaccine. I said they were used in the development process and they 100% were. That is also a fact. Get it back on the rails. I’m out. 

2 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

it is called being cautious. i got my vaxx because it is a horrible death and also i would never ever want anyone to get the virus if i can do anything about it. it is that simple. it has nothing to do with politics at all.

I know man. I get it.

All my comment was meant to address is that clearly neither “side” is convincing the other side of anything by arguing back and forth on here. That’s all I was saying. Don’t take it for anything more than that.

• Like 1

Here ya go. From a liberal site even  these are facts people here keep intentionally ignoring  

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/07/30/1022867219/cdc-study-provincetown-delta-vaccinated-breakthrough-mask-guidance

ok i trust npr. but the facts are changing pretty quick from what i understand. so now we are back to masks right? they just stated the masks help but how many in this country refuse to wear one because it infringes on their freedom? it is a very bad and selfish look. also we have had what, three variants? i have not watched the news in quite quite a while but there are differences i believe? i am not going to swear on that but i imagine someone on here knows..............

• Dislike 2

Holy crap brother. I literally never said they were in the vaccine. I said they were used in the development process and they 100% were. That is also a fact. Get it back on the rails. I’m out. 

bye

2 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I know man. I get it.

All my comment was meant to address is that clearly neither “side” is convincing the other side of anything by arguing back and forth on here. That’s all I was saying. Don’t take it for anything more than that.

ok tiger i got it.

• Thanks 1

Lock this thread, lock this thread 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, tomcat said:

I’ll suggest that 40 .. 50 years ago…perhaps when the Stones were launching their stellar career…you two were quite the squires of the campus.

Stones are kids

• Like 1

Guest MustardSeed
3 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok i trust npr. but the facts are changing pretty quick from what i understand. so now we are back to masks right? they just stated the masks help but how many in this country refuse to wear one because it infringes on their freedom? it is a very bad and selfish look. also we have had what, three variants? i have not watched the news in quite quite a while but there are differences i believe? i am not going to swear on that but i imagine someone on here knows..............

Simply put, the masks may help a little, but the size of the particles that spread the virus when someone sneezes or coughs is smaller than the holes in the masks which is why you see politicians put masks on for photos and take them back off as soon as they think the cameras are off (so many have been busted doing this so many times)…because they know they don’t do much. It basically helps you from spitting on someone when you talk. Ask a Dr. They wear them to keep from spitting bacteria into a patient while operating, not to prevent diseases (at least the ones I’ve talked to). So basically wear one of it helps you feel better. It MAY help in perfect conditions. 
The real question becomes…why mandate a vaccine that is proven not to slow the spread?  It’s not to protect people from the unvaccinated even though the media keeps claiming it is…  ….and knowing that it’s proven not to slow the spread, why in the world do we have 25 pages of people arguing about whether people should be forced to get it?  Likely because of misinformation. I’ve done likely over 100 hours of personal research into this issue on my own completely devoid of media input. The things I’ve found are disturbing.  I’m not sharing them here because this topic needs to die but I could start 20 new threads on data alone. So when I say the claim people are making is a lie, it’s not that they themselves are lying but that they’ve believed a lie that even the ones lying to them have shared the same info on how it’s a lie. But they wrote those articles one time and never discuss them again so no one hears it. Why?  I’d rather not speculate. The answer cannot be good. I don’t think you are a liar. But I know for an absolute fact the ones telling you vaccines will stop the spread are lying. It’s proven fact. 
As for variants…we have at least 6 I believe. That’s a different topic that most here won’t like discussing and this board can’t possible handle well.