Birmingham Bowl!!

keesler

I for one would love to go to practice and would definitely go to the bowl game if I had the chance: I am about 750 miles away and I think family would notice if I wasn't home for 3 days....maybe they wouldn't notice if I was gone 1 or 2 days, but they would notice 3. 

Anyone else kinda feel like this season went by way too fast?   I think the government hit 1.5x on the season play button.   I broke out my Final Four t shirt this morning.  

Edited by Beaker

3 hours ago, Beaker said:

I for one would love to go to practice and would definitely go to the bowl game if I had the chance: I am about 750 miles away and I think family would notice if I wasn't home for 3 days....maybe they wouldn't notice if I was gone 1 or 2 days, but they would notice 3. 

Anyone else kinda feel like this season went by way too fast?   I think the government hit 1.5x on the season play button.   I broke out my Final Four t shirt this morning.  

Felt like it couldn’t end fast enough after the November whoopings started rolling in

On 12/22/2021 at 6:15 PM, Hank2020 said:

aTm already pulled out.

That’s my point.  Play early and get it done hopefully before COVID gets worse.  

Birmingham is great and the team should go meet the famous girl from there shaking things with the child that’s gone wild.

Whoa, black betty (bam-ba-lam)

She's from Birmingham (bam-ba-lam)

Way down in alabam' (bam-ba-lam)

Well, she's shakin' that thing (bam-ba-lam)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Birmingham is great and the team should go meet the famous girl from there shaking things with the child that’s gone wild.

Boy she makes me sing...

23 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Does Hall look a like Takeo to anyone else?

Was thinking the same thing when I saw this picture.

Edited by WVR
  • Like 1

Auburn and Houston gonna get in all their practices and have to pull out last minute “due to illness”?  Wonder how tv money is affected if your team opts out?

On 12/25/2021 at 8:48 AM, Beaker said:

Might as well.  It feels like March already.

30 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Takeo is my all time favorite AU linebacker

Great choice. Very few played at his level. 

39 minutes ago, ThurstontheWelshCorgi said:

Absolutely. What is Takeo up too? Let's get him and Darren Bates on staff.. 

Takeo is my all time favorite AU linebacker

He is up there with Bo Jackson in my opinion. They are my favorite Auburn players of all time. The reason I wore #51 in high school. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 6:53 PM, toddc said:

i have been in a couple of bands that did that song. and it was always popular.

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Great choice. Very few played at his level. 

there are rumors golf played well above everyone back in the date. do you have any comments you would like to make?

40 minutes ago, VicTree said:

Might as well.  It feels like March already.

March?  Are we in the tournament?   I will go to the BB forum and check.  Hey - spring break is probably next week!

What is the vibe on the team?  Are we locked in or hungry hopefully?  

Losing so many starters to the  transfer portal and NFL prep is gonna be a super large impact.   I doubt the cats from Houston will be as impacted.  

Confidence we win?   I am feeling a lot like I did when we lost to UCF (the other team gains a lot more by beating us and could be more motivated by knocking off an SEC team in which they don't normally get to play).  

51% confident we win....

Alarming precedent set by Boston College who have been casually announcing they bailed on this afternoon's bowl game due to covid AND transfers AND injuries.

Transfers and injuries?