2022 CFP Championship Georgia (- 1-1/2) vs. Alabama

dilligas

3 minutes ago, dilligas said:

War Damn Thuga!

Hey Alabama!  Hey Alabama!  Thuga just beat the hell outta you.  Rammer jammer yellow hammer go to hell Alabama!

Edited by dilligas
  • Like 3

Eh I really could care less about either one of them, IMHO if you do not win your championship you should not make the playoff period. Basically they got a do over, so Bama one one and now UGA one the other, but I guess this one counts more, smh. We just saw them play about a month ago, whatever. *smirk*

• Like 1

Well, glad Bama will not win, but hate UGA will win. :dunno:

Can't be happy, either way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Eh I really could care less about either one of them, IMHO if you do not win your championship you should not make the playoff period. Basically they got a do over, so Bama one one and now UGA one the other, but I guess this one counts more, smh. We just saw them play about a month ago, whatever. *smirk*

Bama gets a do over every year. They’re allowed one loss. 

• Like 3

This game Georgia talent was the difference. After Williams and Metchie Bama receiving core was pretty bad. Still don’t believe Kirby is that good of a coach but when u work ur butt off to bring in the horses it does wonders. 

7 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

They were by far the two best teams. They both deserved to be in the national championship game.

I'm kinda happy for UGA's QB but this sucks to me. I'm use to it with Bama but now our other biggest rival gets to really talk mess to us now that they get a ring. 

We need to get back on track FAST! 

• Like 2

Just now, Barnacle said:

Stetson caught a ton of grief this season. Dude came up clutch in the end. 

No doubt, his is a feel good story. Former walk on. 

• Like 1