Pearl locked down

SuperAUsome09

Sucks that it’s only 8 years! What a joke what are we doing! Did y’all see AG’s jacket? Not even the right color orange… and Bruce with the top buttons of his shirt undone. That’s not how Auburn men dress… dear sweet baby Jesus… JABA

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, wcware said:

Sucks that it’s only 8 years! What a joke what are we doing! Did y’all see AG’s jacket? Not even the right color orange… and Bruce with the top buttons of his shirt undone. That’s not how Auburn men dress… dear sweet baby Jesus… JABA

Here, let me add a little something for you ...

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

• Haha 2

Just think about this for a second guys; a top basketball coach chose Auburn over Louisville. That's HUGE for us!!! I can honestly say that this extension, along with our Final 4 run, is the greatest time in Auburn basketball history. Also, keeping Bruce until his retirement probably means his son stays as well and could possible take over from Dad when he decides to hang it up. We ALL know how much Bruce loves Auburn and we love you right back Coach!!! WDE

• Like 4

When you lose to the #1 team in Men's Basketball and didn't even play them on the court...

When you interview the best coach in college basketball for your HC vacancy and he scores a lifetime contract... with his current employer...

(Putting my useless art degree to some good use 😅)

Louisville L.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I don't understand this feeling what do I do with my hands

Just don't do that 😆

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

I don't understand this feeling what do I do with my hands

I could tell you but it’s a family forum.

• Haha 1

For life lol!!! Love it. Now all those Louisville fans can stop acting like they are God's gift to basketball coaches. Had several tell me that the only way Bruce didn't leave Auburn for them is if "they didn't pick him". So glad that's over with.

New facility on the way. Bruce locked up for life. Good times!

As far as I'm concerned, he should be the highest paid college coach in the country.

He's the most energetic, enthusiastic, egotistical coach in the country.  I love it.  And so do his players.

2 minutes ago, MaxCohen216 said:

As far as I'm concerned, he should be the highest paid college coach in the country.

He's the most energetic, enthusiastic, egotistical coach in the country.  I love it.  And so do his players.

And I 100% agree, he's not getting Kansas or UK recruiting classes, he is finding studs and other guys and developing them. Cal probably want to take his pants off right now 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

And I 100% agree, he's not getting Kansas or UK recruiting classes, he is finding studs and other guys and developing them. Cal probably want to take his pants off right now 

I’ll speak for the group and say Coach Cal can kiss my ass . What a tool , he does so little with a lot . What a douche 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

This is why I love Auburn!  Now let's not JABA the moment up and lose by 15.  BTW I think Jabari goes for 22 vs OU.  If he comes out hot and they give him any space it's on!

2 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Cal’s gotta be just about the only UK coach to get legitimately bested by an Auburn coach.