Auburn OC Search, Part III

W.E.D

Part I - Harsin blocked trying to hire Zack Hill, whom currently resigned and under investigation by the NCAA

Part II - Austin Davis appears to be on the outs.  Absent this weekend.  Starting to break on most pay sites that he's not coming back.  No one seems to know why.

Part III - Welcome Coach Kiesau??

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1

14 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Promote Keisau and add Trovon Reed as a WR coach.  At least he can recruit!!!

Then our only QB coach is the HC?

16 minutes ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886k9qfdga4lgwoo60kbh

Hearing he got called a potato on his first day on the job by Brad Bedell & Kiesau then never came back to work.

• Haha 6

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Yeah.  Didn’t think about that one.  🤔

Ain't gonna lie, I had the same thought.

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Hearing he got called a potato on his first day on the job by Brad Bedell & Kiesau then never came back to work.

Honestly can’t tell if you are trolling or being dead serious. That’s how bad it has gotten here 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Honestly can’t tell if you are trolling or being dead serious. That’s how bad it has gotten here 

Well, that was sarcastic.  But by all accounts we are looking for a new OC or about to just promote Kiesau.  Seems all that is know on the recruiting pay sites is Davis was here for a minute, then never really here again.  I saw some claim it was covid.  Some claim it was a family thing.  Some had no clue, he was just MIA.

Now they are all saying he's pretty much not coming back.  No real idea why.

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Lots of different rumors about the “why.” Whatever the reason, this is a bad look. Harsin has either been extremely unlucky or completely incompetent at hiring coaches. 

I wasn’t even a huge fan of the Davis hire, but the bleeding has to stop. The bad and puzzling signs are mounting. 

It's just more bad press after more bad press.  NSD on Wednesday looks to be a disaster.  More bad press.  I've always been a supporter of Harsin, but this really feels like everything is just unravelling. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

It's just more bad press after more bad press.  NSD on Wednesday looks to be a disaster.  More bad press.  I've always been a supporter of Harsin, but this really feels like everything is just unravelling. 

Which puts all the pressure on next season. Harsin needs wins ASAP. Whether I agree or not (I have no clue anymore). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You got another another chance to pay Dell whatever to come 

Gonna be 0-7 after this chance

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Promote Keisau and add Trovon Reed as a WR coach.  At least he can recruit!!!

At this point they might just have to. It’s not like whoever is brought in will be calling plays