When does Harsin get fired?

AUinMS9528

Unfortunately half of the recruits have already left so I don’t know what that means for recruiting.  I’m really trying to stay positive but it is becoming difficult.  

• Like 2

Do not worry about the buyout. $ doesn't come from AU coffers. It comes the ptb. Only question now is who is going to be the interim coach? Another west coast boy?

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

I honestly don't think he gets fired I think he steps down. I mean if he had nads thats what he should do. 

He can't be that stupid to leave that much on the table when he'll probably never coach again at a high level

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

We’ve got to get the AD hire right to get a coach That can right the ship. Or it will be rinse and repeat when Harsin is gone 

AD needs to be hire in the next 4 weeks

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

He's a terrible person

Who gives a s*** if he kicks puppies ?? Get a coach with some balls . I don’t care what he does. Win . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

He can't be that stupid to leave that much on the table when he'll probably never coach again at a high level

True I'm just saying he should step down like Terry did. He might get pressured into doing it might save face so he can coach again. 

10 minutes ago, Bro Johnny Mac said:

We’ve got to get the AD hire right to get a coach That can right the ship. Or it will be rinse and repeat when Harsin is gone 

Jimmy Rane is the AD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Remember before the season when some of the people on here were saying give Harsin time? You guys still want to give him another year? You think he’s the guy to right the ship?

I said he deserves time unless the wheels fall off.. A wheel is wobbling right now

• Like 1

He does not belong in the sec. He can’t recruit and pisses off everyone he meets.  He is out at seasons end. Should have never been hired. 

• Like 3

It’s a problem when not only Penn State fans now outnumber Auburn fans in the stadium, but 80% of the recruits have left too.

584368DE-95B5-44F0-B2F2-03269827AE69.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm not one for wanting to fire anyone mid season, but our recruiting is already in the tank and this game will make it worse.

I would give him more time this year to see how it plays out. Lose to Mizzou though and you have to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Who gives a s*** if he kicks puppies ?? Get a coach with some balls . I don’t care what he does. Win . 

If he’s fired, which seems like a given at this point, I think you have to go all in on Aranda. Then work your way from there. At one time Jeff Brohm was considered a hot name. Im not sure if he still is or isn’t. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DAG said:

He is not getting fired till after the season. However, I don’t trust these goof balls to get the hire right if our AD is any indication 

Yeah.   I love coaching searches!   And it’s really hard to get excited about our coaching search this time because of the idiots calling the shots for our football program.    

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

It’s a problem when not only Penn State fans now outnumber Auburn fans in the stadium, but 80% of the recruits have left too.

PSU better send us a thank you note for paying for their recruiting weekend.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Didba said:

Can we hire Mike Leach?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

584368DE-95B5-44F0-B2F2-03269827AE69.jpeg

Yeah, that's the worst of it, recruits seeing this. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I said he deserves time unless the wheels fall off.. A wheel is wobbling right now

That wheel is off and across 5 lanes of traffic. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3