What I can't get out of my head........

WarEagle10

If some guy did want money from MSU for Cam, why did MSU continue to recruit him? They thought they had him, even after this guy asked for money. Wouldn't you stop recruiting a kid that you turned into the SEC for something like this? This whole thing stinks of something flies would enjoy.

An old Jim Croce song goes  "You tug on Superman's cape you dont spit in the wind"....

If MSU is dirty for continuing to recruit Cam if someone is using Cams name.  And Dan Mullen is involved.  Could Dan Mullen have been dirty at UF?  Talk about spitting in the wind.....

If some guy did want money from MSU for Cam, why did MSU continue to recruit him? They thought they had him, even after this guy asked for money. Wouldn't you stop recruiting a kid that you turned into the SEC for something like this? This whole thing stinks of something flies would enjoy.

Nobody even went to MSU with a proposal (pay for play).  That's what is so asinine about this story.  Rogers made a comment to Bond, who does not work for MSU, that it'll take cash to get cam.  So at this point, a scumbag is trying to make himself sound important and "in the know" to a legit guy who has ties at MSU.  Bond thinks it sounds shady and calls MSU, so they won't get caught up in whatever the scumbag was trying to do.  That's about it as I understand it.  Am I missing something?  Did anyone make a "proposal" to an employee of MSU? 

bs, Bond has been caught changing his story several times already. that wouldnt be the case if he & MSU are as innocent as he is trying to come off.

Archived