Free puppy?

4AUsince62

It is said there is no such thing as a free puppy. AE is a free site but it takes money to keep it running. If the events of the past two days have not convinced everyone of its value I don't know what will. For me, by 10pm Thursday night I had all the information I needed for the bammers I knew I would have to face the next day. I got up Friday and got ready for work. With confidence in the information I had from AE I put my Auburn shirt on and off I went. Before I sat down at my desk it started. I layed it out for them just like it had been layed out for me the night before. I heard things like "I have a source high up at Auburn...." , "I heard this"; they weren't buyin it. As the day wore on and more information came out they found out I was right, My source was better. That source was Auburn Eagle. The simple fact that I walked in with my head held high and I walked out with it even higher is the reason I am making this challenge, give what you can. They deserve it and we need them. The check IS in the mail.

Great post 4AU!!!  Thank you for the kind words and the donation.  We do have some very good sources in and around the program.  Keep believing in Auburn.  WAR EAGLE!!! 

Great post 4AU!!!  Thank you for the kind words and the donation.  We do have some very good sources in and around the program.  Keep believing in Auburn.  WAR EAGLE!!! 

No, thank you and you're welcome. BTW thats War"D"Eagle

hint: For those that would rather mail a check

Here is their address:

BNS Sports Media, LLC

PO Box 29

Opelika, AL 36803

Who do we make check to?

I had same conversation with some Gator fans and they want to hate. 2 weeks ago 1 said to me we had their quarterback. My response was " you have Utah's coach!

hint: For those that would rather mail a check

Here is their address:

BNS Sports Media, LLC

PO Box 29

Opelika, AL 36803

Who do we make check to?

I had same conversation with some Gator fans and they want to hate. 2 weeks ago 1 said to me we had their quarterback. My response was " you have Utah's coach!

:laugh: Nice!

It is said there is no such thing as a free puppy. AE is a free site but it takes money to keep it running. If the events of the past two days have not convinced everyone of its value I don't know what will. For me, by 10pm Thursday night I had all the information I needed for the bammers I knew I would have to face the next day. I got up Friday and got ready for work. With confidence in the information I had from AE I put my Auburn shirt on and off I went. Before I sat down at my desk it started. I layed it out for them just like it had been layed out for me the night before. I heard things like "I have a source high up at Auburn...." , "I heard this"; they weren't buyin it. As the day wore on and more information came out they found out I was right, My source was better. That source was Auburn Eagle. The simple fact that I walked in with my head held high and I walked out with it even higher is the reason I am making this challenge, give what you can. They deserve it and we need them. The check IS in the mail.

Thanks for the support. War Eagle!

Archived