You guys do understand this is a desperation move, right?

VA Tiger

Their first shot backfired pretty badly, and they lost the wind gauge, now somebody is pretty screwed at UF. 

I wouldn't want to bet against UM losing his job at the end of the season...

If this one doesn't stick, then it will be Newton used steroids. If that doesn't work, Newton is involved in money-laundering scheme. If not that one, Newton kicks puppy. Not that one? Newton pushes child in traffic.. It will keep going on and on.

I heard that while he was at Blinn he only painted six bleachers while the rest of the team painted ten each.

:laugh: :laugh: That was a funny story.  I wish someone had a camera of Cam painting the bleachers.

I heard that while he was at Blinn he only painted six bleachers while the rest of the team painted ten each.

:laugh: :laugh: That was a funny story.   I wish someone had a camera of Cam painting the bleachers.

Yea, but if they had the camera on him, they would have seen that he used more paint than the other guys to do less work and that he took a water break (no free Gatorade at Blinn).

For Cam to get through this, he will have to have a big heart.  That alone would put him at the top of the AU records book.

IMO, Cam has that heart.  He has the mind and soul to go with it; to win against UGA, to win at UA, to win the SECCG, and then to win the NC.

Cam is my hero.  He IS superman.  He has to be to get through this.

Cam, when you hurt, we all hurt.  AU has your back.  Most importantly, God has your back.

War Damn Eagle, Cam (if you're reading this).  AU loves you.

Archived