Kudos to Demetruce McNeal

Shift

That was one heck of a play he made on the ball against Green to knock the ball loose.  And he came off the bench cold (realtively, I know he plays on special teams) at that!!!  Well done Mr. McNeal........... ;D

he needs to play more for sure... what about neko? i didnt hear much of his name today did he play?

He got burned for one of green's catches.  But, over all a much better game than he had last year against uga.

he needs to play more for sure... what about neko? i didnt hear much of his name today did he play?

He got burned for one of green's catches.   But, over all a much better game than he had last year against uga.

Green has burned alot of good DB's this year. 

He came in for Ethridge right? I think it will be McNeal and McNeil st safety next year...pretty cool steup, right?

On the subject? Is T-Bell a junior? Are we gonna have Bell and Thorpe as our corners next year?

Speaking of the corners, T-Bell had a couple of chances to make pics or at least knock the ball away and failed both times. It was agonizing to see him in position to make the play and then not do it. Frustrates me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah he's great at being physical and in coverage but his ball skills are not that great...but at least he turns around and looks for the ball. More than we could ever say asbout Thorpe.

Speaking of the corners, T-Bell had a couple of chances to make pics or at least knock the ball away and failed both times. It was agonizing to see him in position to make the play and then not do it. Frustrates me.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I understand your frustation and share it often, but you have to remember the reason these guys are on defense is bcause they don't have the best pass catching abilities.

Archived