How would Cecil know...

fortworthtiger

And if cecil was initiating the money conversation, how come it was never discussed at any other school?

Yep...this whole thing isn't that hard too figure out. Cecil is going to solicit money from the people with which they have the deepest relationships (Mullen and Co.)but nobody else...I think not.

And if cecil was initiating the money conversation, how come it was never discussed at any other school?

It hasnt been reported but people are assuming it did.

Kiffin and Stoops have both come out and said there was nothing abnormal about their recruitment of Cam.

Kiffin and Stoops have both come out and said there was nothing abnormal about their recruitment of Cam.

While I like that they did that, it could be to cover their own arses.

While I like that they did that, it could be to cover their own arses.

It doesn't matter as long as they stick to their story and no evidence to the contrary comes out.

Archived