It's over!

yellowfin1345162858

In my opinion the Heisman has been won. Cam Newton became only the 8th player and the 1st in the SEC to pass for 2000 yards and rush for 1000! He has 37 td's, that's more than 73 NCAA FBS teams combined! Welcome to Heisman University Cam Newton! WDE! :yay:  :wareagle:

Look at the numbers the kif from Oregon Lamichael's rushing yardage is just a little better than Cam's plus Cam has 2000 yards passing.  The QB's from both Boise and Stnaford's passing numbers are about the same as Cam's passing number's. Cam is near the top in both passing and rushing. Nobody can compare to that. As long as the Cam Inquisition turns out to be all smoke and no fire Cam wins in a landslide.

:believe:

I also think Fairley locked up the Lombardi!!!  Kid has a motor that won't stop and always comes up huge in the big games.

What were Fairley's stats?

I also think Fairley locked up the Lombardi!!!  Kid has a motor that won't stop and always comes up huge in the big games.

Fairley may have actually hurt himself for the Lombardi last night with that late hit on Murray. Just saying it was uncalled for and it could come back to hurt him.

Archived