Jeremy Hill

gpharper

Hill told 247Sports today that Alabama and LSU are his two leaders, but that he really likes Auburn as well. Weird.

Don't read too much into that. He is very high on Auburn.

This has probably already been asked & answered, but what's the time-line on his commitment?

I am thinking closer to signing day. End of January or NSD.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hill told 247Sports today that Alabama and LSU are his two leaders, but that he really likes Auburn as well. Weird.

Don't read too much into that. He is very high on Auburn.

If he is as high on us as to be close to a commitment why not say so? I understand saying LSU is high bc of the instate pressure but why not LSU and AU as leaders?

Jc shurburtt just tweeted "I'm told to not believe the Jeremy Hill update from earlier- that he's going to Auburn. Got to love it!" I feel some sarcasm from him :dunno: oh and Memphisplaya at TD also said this about Hill "Its AU.. He is already recruiting for them." he is usually wrong a lot though  so TFWIW

Jc shurburtt just tweeted "I'm told to not believe the Jeremy Hill update from earlier- that he's going to Auburn. Got to love it!" I feel some sarcasm from him  :dunno:

Don't think it was sarcasm, just was told one thing, then another, then another.... Such is recruiting. He said on twitter he got this info from from the LSU site actually. I'd love to see Hill come on board and bring someone else with him  ;)

Yeah dont believe the update. All the LSU posters on TD say that their recruiting insiders (not memphis  :laugh: ) say that Hill is a silent to Auburn. Coming from them, a very pro-LSU group, it has to be pretty credible info for them to believe he's a silent to another school

Yeah dont believe the update. All the LSU posters on TD say that their recruiting insiders (not memphis  :laugh: ) say that Hill is a silent to Auburn. Coming from them, a very pro-LSU group, it has to be pretty credible info for them to believe he's a silent to another school

Ha I am happy it's not only Memphis because I usually believe the opposite of what he says  :laugh:

Just remember where you heard it first: AE  :laugh:

Just remember where you heard it first  :laugh:

Well while you are being Mr. Speedy Reporter, feel free to supplement ST's Countdown with anything else you have...

I wouldn't say we're done with RBs. There are still a lot of moving parts that could land us someone not named Huggins, Hill, or Mason. There is a reason why we don't have any commitments yet

JC Shurburtt, a recruiting insider for ESPN.com, just put out this tweet about an hour ago:

I'm told to not believe the Jeremy Hill update from earlier- that he's going to Auburn. Got to love it!

Interesting. Awesome if true.

I wouldn't say we're done with RBs. There are still a lot of moving parts that could land us someone not named Huggins, Hill, or Mason. There is a reason why we don't have any commitments yet

Crowell? I've thought he was a lost cause...

Somebody named Crowell, or someone else?  I'm guessing the staff doesn't want commitments til they sort it out...

Somebody named Crowell, or someone else?  I'm guessing the staff doesn't want commitments til they sort it out...

:laugh:  Counsel, how did I know you would be asking about Crowell? He is my favorite RB in this class as well. I just don't think we have much of a shot at all.

Michigan is evaluating their "situation" in less than a week according to my Michigan booster friend. That may be public knowledge though, I haven't had time to check ESPN lately  :laugh: Anyhow, I think Hart becomes an option if Rich Rod gets the can. I wouldn't put a high percentage on it, but it would be enough to make it a reality.

I expect Kris Frost to sign with Michigan regardless (sorry not RB/Jeremy Hill related but I have no other outlet).

If Auburn flips Blakely it will be a NSD surprise.

:laugh:  Counsel, how did I know you would be asking about Crowell? He is my favorite RB in this class as well. I just don't think we have much of a shot at all.

:laugh: Well I try to be consistent.  He is my favorite back in this class.  In my ideal class, we take Crowell and either Huggins, Blakely or Hart and call it a day. 

Michigan is evaluating their "situation" in less than a week according to my Michigan booster friend. That may be public knowledge though, I haven't had time to check ESPN lately  :laugh: Anyhow, I think Hart becomes an option if Rich Rod gets the can. I wouldn't put a high percentage on it, but it would be enough to make it a reality.

I expect Kris Frost to sign with Michigan regardless (sorry not RB/Jeremy Hill related but I have no other outlet).

I still wonder about Florida flipping Clinton-Dix and taking Hart too, once RichRod gets canned.

:laugh: Well I try to be consistent.  He is my favorite back in this class.  In my ideal class, we take Crowell and either Huggins, Blakely or Hart and call it a day. 

That would be great! I could definitely live with that! Doesn't seem very realistic though...even though i wish that would be the case. War Eagle!

THIS guy ^^^ knows his stuff!  :thumbsup: I can vouch for him!  :laugh: Even though he can't give up his "TD addiction"!  :laugh:

BTW, I think I'm the ONLY Mod that is still holding out hope for Frost! Just hard for me to believe that this dude's parents said what they did about AU (his dad said that he HOPES Kris makes the RIGHT decision and chooses AU), and that he took TWO bus rides (on his OWN dime) to AU, and that he absolutely LOVES the entire coaching staff, and he is friends with EVERY one of the current AU commits, and that he called the team his "Family".... ALL of this, but yet he is STILL gonna choose UM!?!? I'll believe it when I see it! And I'll be  :'( if/when I do!

THIS guy ^^^ knows his stuff!  :thumbsup: I can vouch for him!  :laugh: Even though he can't give up his "TD addiction"!  :laugh:

BTW, I think I'm the ONLY Mod that is still holding out hope for Frost! Just hard for me to believe that this dude's parents said what they did about AU (his dad said that he HOPES Kris makes the RIGHT decision and chooses AU), and that he took TWO bus rides (on his OWN dime) to AU, and that he absolutely LOVES the entire coaching staff, and he is friends with EVERY one of the current AU commits, and that he called the team his "Family".... ALL of this, but yet he is STILL gonna choose UM!?!? I'll believe it when I see it! And I'll be  :'( if/when I do!

You have certainly had Frost on the bus for a while now. That is the reason I've been surprised by what people are saying lately.

You aren't the only Mod still holding out hope for Frost, I've just heard too much to the contrary to make me feel as good about him. Then again, maybe this is the coaching staff playing the game? I mean, I wouldn't think it's inconceivable that this is all part of their plan to make a HUGE splash on NSD...sure, it's a reach, but possible? Maybe.

Archived