Jeremy Hill

gpharper

Hill's mom is moving to Auburn with him?! I don't like the sound of that one bit.

Why not? She is leaving a bad domestic situation.

Okay, so there were rumors about Cam being paid. Now a highly rated recruits mom is moving to Auburn along with him. That never sounds good.

Don't read all that into it. She justs wants to get away from a very bad situation and I can not blame her...There is no insinuation from anything credible that she is being paid to move.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so there were rumors about Cam being paid. Now a highly rated recruits mom is moving to Auburn along with him. That never sounds good.

There are always going to be rumors. If you live your life believing them all than you will lead a miserable existence. Just look at Shane Youngblood.

Hill's mom is moving to Auburn with him?! I don't like the sound of that one bit.

Don't read all that into it. She justs wants to get away from a very bad situation and I can not blame her...There is no insinuation from anything credible that she is being paid to move.

^^^This. (I'm almost sorry I brought this up in the first place :banghead: )For starters, it's just a rumor at this point, we don't even know that Hill is 100% coming to Auburn yet (though it would appear so).  Futhermore, it's not that uncommon for parents to follow a kid to school. As I recall, there was some talk on this board of Westerman doing the same.  Beyond that, it is really not hard to imagine that Hill's Mom would up and leave for domestic reasons (assuming the RUMORS are true).  Just look at the DJ Williams story, it can be done.

Why would it surprise anyone that someone would want to leave Baton Rouge and come to Auburn.  :laugh:

Because Baton Rouge is a thriving metropolis and Auburn is just a little podunk town in the middle of nowhere, of course.  :laugh:

Why would it surprise anyone that someone would want to leave Baton Rouge and come to Auburn.  :laugh:

I don't know guys...I love me some cajun food!!!  ;D

I don't know guys...I love me some cajun food!!!  ;D

I live in Lafayette and get plenty of Cajun food, but never (if I can help it) go to Baton Rouge.  A very poor layout for a city and always crowded, terrible traffic, and of course a stinch of corndogs.

^^^This. (I'm almost sorry I brought this up in the first place :banghead: )For starters, it's just a rumor at this point, we don't even know that Hill is 100% coming to Auburn yet (though it would appear so).  Futhermore, it's not that uncommon for parents to follow a kid to school. As I recall, there was some talk on this board of Westerman doing the same.  Beyond that, it is really not hard to imagine that Hill's Mom would up and leave for domestic reasons (assuming the RUMORS are true).  Just look at the DJ Williams story, it can be done.

Except that DJ Williams wasn't a big time recruit when they both moved. He was still very young.

Hey guys there home situation is none of our buisness.if hill comes that's fine.if his mom comes fine.but her reasoning other than her son playin ball for the best team in america really shouldn't be talked about here

Hey guys there home situation is none of our buisness.if hill comes that's fine.if his mom comes fine.but her reasoning other than her son playin ball for the best team in america really shouldn't be talked about here

It is a relevant issue so i Do not see a problem with it since all we have done is mention it like a footnote. I definitely agree that it would be wrong to delve into that situation but nothing wrong with skimming over it.

Parents moving to the kids school:  Two words:  Tyler Bray.  Not uncommon at all.  Heck, I would make any sacrifice to be near my kids 24/7.

It is a relevant issue so i Do not see a problem with it since all we have done is mention it like a footnote. I definitely agree that it would be wrong to delve into that situation but nothing wrong with skimming over it.

Those are all just RUMORS and RUMORS started by a fan base that he shunned at that. Why do we have to skim over something that may or may not be true about his personal family situation? Skimming isn't the real issue but all the speculation that it could lead to. Why would we believe ANYTHING that was started by a buttfurt fanbase about a local kid they desperately wanted, that is choosing to leave the state for an arch rival to begin with? Those things really shouldn't be discussed here and I know for a fact, Jeremy Hill reads certain boards pertaining to his recruitment. We are better than to speculate about his home life. Lets leave those types of discussions for the corndogs...  might help explain why Jeremy may have had a big problem with LSU. They talk about family and then turn on you on a dime.

Those are all just RUMORS and RUMORS started by a fan base that he shunned at that. Why do we have to skim over something that may or may not be true about his personal family situation? Skimming isn't the real issue but all the speculation that it could lead to. Why would we believe ANYTHING that was started by a buttfurt fanbase about a local kid they desperately wanted, that is choosing to leave the state for an arch rival to begin with? Those things really shouldn't be discussed here and I know for a fact, Jeremy Hill reads certain boards pertaining to his recruitment. We are better than to speculate about his home life. Lets leave those types of discussions for the corndogs...  might help explain why Jeremy may have had a big problem with LSU. They talk about family and then turn on you on a dime.

I thought the mother domestic thing came from somewhere else before TD said anything about it but lets move on.

I'm not sayin TD is spreading rumors.but I just think we (AUBURN TIGERS) should just not even skim over those kinds of things.we are just better than that..and this Is about recruiting and its not judge judy..I hope hill comes to the plains and I hope his mom does too.if its best for them

From what i've heard his mom wants the both of them out of the state of La. If you haven't noticed folks, there's a lot of that going on period in that state. The population is way down and it's continuing to decline for a variety of reasons. New Orleans is in the top 5 in the nation of declining population.

I'm not sayin TD is spreading rumors.but I just think we (AUBURN TIGERS) should just not even skim over those kinds of things.we are just better than that..and this Is about recruiting and its not judge judy..I hope hill comes to the plains and I hope his mom does too.if its best for them

Agree 100%

Having been to Auburn and Baton Rouge on numerous occasions, I have a hard time understanding why anyone would choose Baton Rouge over Auburn. You don't even have to go to Louisiana to fet good cajin food, much less to Baton Rouge. After Katrina thousands of people moved from New Orleans to Baton Rouge and made Baton Rouge the larges city in the state. A lot of them are moving back and I'm not sure that is still true. I don't care much for New Orleans either; it's not like it used to be. The only thing that is the same is, crime, corruption and murders.

Hmmm it looks like it is on Rivals.... so I would call it more than a rumor. Bummer.

You remember when the mods said it would be an interesting ride to signing day???

It starts.................................................NOW. :cool:

Hmmm it looks like it is on Rivals.... so I would call it more than a rumor. Bummer.

Very odd.  Tough loss because he was telling folks he was headed to AU.  I have no doubt LSU applied EXTREME pressure on him because not only do they get Hill in the fold but it all but assures them of keeping La'El Collins as well.

Then we go hard after Westerman and Huggins now. I wish Hill the best at LSU and Collins the best wherever he goes. Who knows why he recommitted to LSU now? We will be fine. I really really want Huggins and Westerman. I wish him the best, though.

Well, if the rumors of him being close to us committing were true, then I have to believe that our status with someone else must have improved... maybe Huggins or Lane? I could see the conversation where he wants to commit and the coaches ask him to wait, and he basically decides that if he is second place he'll just go back to what was the easier choice for him anyway. IDK, just thinking aloud....

Archived