Jeremy Hill

gpharper

Michigan is evaluating their "situation" in less than a week according to my Michigan booster friend. That may be public knowledge though, I haven't had time to check ESPN lately  :laugh: Anyhow, I think Hart becomes an option if Rich Rod gets the can. I wouldn't put a high percentage on it, but it would be enough to make it a reality.

I expect Kris Frost to sign with Michigan regardless (sorry not RB/Jeremy Hill related but I have no other outlet).

If Auburn flips Blakely it will be a NSD surprise.

THIS guy ^^^ knows his stuff!  :thumbsup: I can vouch for him!  :laugh: Even though he can't give up his "TD addiction"!  :laugh:

BTW, I think I'm the ONLY Mod that is still holding out hope for Frost! Just hard for me to believe that this dude's parents said what they did about AU (his dad said that he HOPES Kris makes the RIGHT decision and chooses AU), and that he took TWO bus rides (on his OWN dime) to AU, and that he absolutely LOVES the entire coaching staff, and he is friends with EVERY one of the current AU commits, and that he called the team his "Family".... ALL of this, but yet he is STILL gonna choose UM!?!? I'll believe it when I see it! And I'll be  :'( if/when I do!

I agree DJ, I still have hope he signs with AU.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mods over at BOL think Auburn is the team to beat for Hill.  Given the source, I would now put our chances of signing him at 99.9%!!!!

You are saying that you didn't believe ST and DJ when they have been saying this for days now.  But when it is posted on BOL you believe it? 

The mods over at BOL think Auburn is the team to beat for Hill.  Given the source, I would now put our chances of signing him at 99.9%!!!!

You are saying that you didn't believe ST and DJ when they have been saying this for days now.  But when it is posted on BOL you believe it?   

That seems a little bass-ackwards

I think what he is saying is since Bamaonline is saying it there should be no doubt.

He wasn't saying he didnt trust

ST and DJ.

When teams are going after a recruit, mods from rival sites usually have different opinions about where the recruit is going. But when a rival site's mod says the recruit is leaning elsewhere, that's usually a very good sign. I think that's what Z4Z was saying

When teams are going after a recruit, mods from rival sites usually have different opinions about where the recruit is going. But when a rival site's mod says the recruit is leaning elsewhere, that's usually a very good sign. I think that's what Z4Z was saying

I was really just bustin his chops a little for reading bol.  ;)

I was really just bustin his chops a little for reading bol.   ;)

Oh gotcha. I agree, no need to snoop around that dumpster  ;)

I was really just bustin his chops a little for reading bol.   ;)

Oh gotcha. I agree, no need to snoop around that dumpster  ;)

I understood his reasoning as well, but I figured it warranted a chop busting as well. Right in the kisser... Peter Griffin/Jackie Moon

Everyone who defaced me in this thread, I wrote your name down and rest assured I will eventually cut you.

No, don't do it!  Remember the new policy, always blame Bird!  Clearly Bird's fault you went to BOL and clearly Bird's fault that some have taken cheap shots at you.  Way to go Bird!  And btw, rumor is, Bird is 1/2 duck.

He came through in the clutch.

The wife has been awesome about it. She said I need to finish what we started.

Auburn is going to beat that rear end

So he's paying for it all??  LMAO!!!

Everyone who defaced me in this thread, I wrote your name down and rest assured I will eventually cut you.

So, how many people have you ACTUALLY ever cut, Zimas?!  :tease:

So apparently there was an article about hill that stated that his two favorites were Bama and LSU. I thought he was headed to Auburn.  :dunno:

Another thing I learned going over to the TigerDroppings Recruiting board ( I know, I know ) is that Hill hasn't looked too good and is overrated. I have not seen much about this kid the entire year. Is he any good?

So apparently there was an article about hill that stated that his two favorites were Bama and LSU. I thought he was headed to Auburn.  :dunno:

Another thing I learned going over to the TigerDroppings Recruiting board ( I know, I know ) is that Hill hasn't looked too good and is overrated. I have not seen much about this kid the entire year. Is he any good?

Shame on you for trying to get legitimate info from there.  The corndogs know he is coming to Auburn.  They are talking him down now.  Les Miles must think he is pretty good to be one of his top targets. 

Archived