Jeremy Hill

gpharper

It is a strange name for a $**t could be that all LSU fans there are POS's :dunno:

That would be very accurate for most of them. They reference our site a lot and talk about how bad our mods are. I've almost joined several times to defend AU, this site and specifically our mods. Or just to correct them on things that are totally off, just to help them out in their line of thinking. I guess they've caught word of Hill leaning to AU since one of their more prominent posters, Memphis(who is constantly wrong about AU and LSU, his team he claims he knows so much about), started a thread that is now 20 pages long about AU just recently paying players in the last week and some HUGE news breaking soon that would make AU look like the pony excess. IMO, he probably found out that Hill is leaning to AU and will try to make everyone think he was bought, just like he said about Greg Robinson. Who memphis, by the way, promised everyone on there that he would choose LSU right before he committed to us. Sounds like he really knows what he is talking about. What a joke that guy is.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is a strange name for a $**t could be that all LSU fans there are POS's :dunno:

That would be very accurate for most of them. They reference our site a lot and talk about how bad our mods are. I've almost joined several times to defend AU, this site and specifically our mods. Or just to correct them on things that are totally off, just to help them out in their line of thinking. I guess they've caught word of Hill leaning to AU since one of their more prominent posters, Memphis(who is constantly wrong about AU and LSU, his team he claims he knows so much about), started a thread that is now 20 pages long about AU just recently paying players in the last week and some HUGE news breaking soon that would make AU look like the pony excess. IMO, he probably found out that Hill is leaning to AU and will try to make everyone think he was bought, just like he said about Greg Robinson. Who memphis, by the way, promised everyone on there that he would choose LSU right before he committed to us. Sounds like he really knows what he is talking about. What a joke that guy is.

Yeah I think Joke pretty much sums it up for him.

Them talking about us (even though it is ALWAYS in a negative way, I'm sure) is actually a form of flattery! Let's not give credence to their reputation by even mentioning them here!  :) And PLEASE no one go there and mention AE! Although the thought is appreciated, we do NOT need anyone trying to fight battles on our behalf! As difficult as it may seem to some, it's best to just ignore them! Thanks!

Memphis is very opinionated but he is as well informed as any LSU insider I know. For what it's worth, until a strange sequence of events happened a few weekends ago, Memphis was 100% right on Greg Robinson.

As far as Collins goes, we're not getting him.

Is Jeremy Hill being recruited as a LB? Not that I'm aware of. Anytime a RB recruit is over 6ft rumors begin to swirl about the prospect being moved to defense or as a receiver. I don't Auburn is recruiting Jeremy Hill to play RB.

I also believe Auburn would take both Huggins and Hill if they had the opportunity. Tre Mason is an intriguing back but he isn't one of a kind. There are speed backs like Mason in every recruiting class that big schools pass on every year. With Quan Bray in hand Auburn has a guy who can catch out of the backfield and do speed sweeps much like McCalebb.

memphis comes off as a wannabe insider to me. mostly everything he says is wrong. and they seem to be fixed on trovon they keep saying we lied to him about starting, what they don't know is that he got hurt, idiots. :laugh:

So Jonesy are you saying Robinson was going to commit to LSU before something strange happened and if so what strange thing happened

He probably can't say...which i respect. I do have a ? for you though Jonesy. Do you think Auburn does not have a real shot at Collins even if he pays his own way to take an UV in January?

Memphis is very opinionated but he is as well informed as any LSU insider I know. For what it's worth, until a strange sequence of events happened a few weekends ago, Memphis was 100% right on Greg Robinson.

As far as Collins goes, we're not getting him.

Is Jeremy Hill being recruited as a LB? Not that I'm aware of. Anytime a RB recruit is over 6ft rumors begin to swirl about the prospect being moved to defense or as a receiver. I don't Auburn is recruiting Jeremy Hill to play RB.

I also believe Auburn would take both Huggins and Hill if they had the opportunity. Tre Mason is an intriguing back but he isn't one of a kind. There are speed backs like Mason in every recruiting class that big schools pass on every year. With Quan Bray in hand Auburn has a guy who can catch out of the backfield and do speed sweeps much like McCalebb.

I know that memphis is an equipment manager or whatever at LSU but he is still very suspect in what he says because of his biased point of view. JMHO, but I think Greg had been leaning towards AU long before two weekends ago, regardless of what he told the people at LSU. I also think we would take Huggins and Hill.

I know that memphis is an equipment manager or whatever at LSU but he is still very suspect in what he says because of his biased point of view. JMHO, but I think Greg had been leaning towards AU long before two weekends ago, regardless of what he told the people at LSU. I also think we would take Huggins and Hill.

Then would that mean no room for Mason? It's a logical question.

i see Jeremy Hill as being the eventual replacement for Eric Smith. They have the same build and similar skill sets. Hill's film looked eerily similar to E. Smith's high school film. He lacks great speed and explosiveness, but could be an incredible blocker and short yardage back. If we get him, I see him being used as a FB/HB. Anyone else see it the way I do???

So Jonesy are you saying Robinson was going to commit to LSU before something strange happened and if so what strange thing happened

He probably can't say...which i respect. I do have a ? for you though Jonesy. Do you think Auburn does not have a real shot at Collins even if he pays his own way to take an UV in January?

He probably wont. He personally never said he would. Hill, who is very interested in AU, said he'd be back with La'El. I dont think La'El ever agreed to it.

Collins in 100% LSU. We should just try to get Hill

Then would that mean no room for Mason? It's a logical question.

That is a very logical question. If Jonesy's reports are accurate(which I'm sure they are, I just haven't heard that about Hill until today) and we are most likely getting Hill, then I would imagine we would be waiting to see what Huggins does. IMO, we would take Huggins over Mason if it came down to one or the other. It is a safe bet we will take Bray regardless of what happens.

i see Jeremy Hill as being the eventual replacement for Eric Smith. They have the same build and similar skill sets. Hill's film looked eerily similar to E. Smith's high school film. He lacks great speed and explosiveness, but could be an incredible blocker and short yardage back. If we get him, I see him being used as a FB/HB. Anyone else see it the way I do???

I could definitely see Jeremy Hill playing H-back but I'm not sure if he will or not. He is a bruiser...

memphis comes off as a wannabe insider to me. mostly everything he says is wrong. and they seem to be fixed on trovon they keep saying we lied to him about starting, what they don't know is that he got hurt, idiots. :laugh:

I can't even begin to name the things they are wrong about on there. I don't know where I would start.

Yes

I think our shot with Collins is about the same as me becoming a senator in Florida.

Are you even a Fl resident?

:laugh:  that would make it a REALLY long shot....

I think the coaches are still gunning for Crowell over Huggins.  But I assume we'd take both instead of Mason given the choice.

I hope your hopes aren't up too terribly high about Crowell. You're going to be very disappointed if they are. He isn't coming to AU.

I think the coaches are still gunning for Crowell over Huggins.  But I assume we'd take both instead of Mason given the choice.

I hope your hopes aren't up too terribly high about Crowell. You're going to be very disappointed if they are. He isn't coming to AU.

I've heard talk of him being back in Auburn in January. If that happens, watch out.

bottom line is there is way too many things that have yet to happen....I still like Mason-Huggins and would be thrilled w/Crowell.....IMO Mason is not a dime a dozen

I agree.

Archived