Jeremy Hill

gpharper

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

best of luck to the guy - hope he changes his mind again.

I interpret this either one of two ways; either we have cooled on him/he know's something about other RB commits to AU that we (general public) don't know about -> less likely situation;

(or)

His friend Collins has been in his ear to get him to re-commit -> more plausible situation in my opinion.

His friend Collins has been in his ear to get him to re-commit -> more plausible situation in my opinion.

^^ Yeah probably more likely. Good luck Jeremy, hope he's a great back for LSU and has success in every game except one ;)

Guess this will teach us not to count our recruits before they commit, sort of like counting,  chickens before they hatch. Let's sit back and enjoy whoever we bring to play football at Auburn. In reality, I want anyone who is ALL IN for Auburn and stars don't really matter, Nick Fairley was rated at three * and look at him now, could be the first or second player taken in the NFL draft if he decides to enter. I am supporting ANYONE who attends Auburn and gives everything they have to excel on and off the field or court. I support our coaching staff and every decision they are making now and in the future for Auburn University. If this year is any indication of our future, better get some sun block and dark glasses......War Eagle !

SWEN - I think I finally figured it out.  You must be either a psychologist or psychiatrist looking to get a lot of business from watching whatever that is that we keep watching.  Man is it hard to get away from.

Guest tdub4au

I guess at this point either we have a real shot at Crowell, and he did say last week he and Quan are good friends if that helps any, or we get mason and just hope we somehow land Huggins which I think a combo with Higgins involved is really good just because he's outstanding IMO

I guess at this point either we have a real shot at Crowell, and he did say last week he and Quan are good friends if that helps any, or we get mason and just hope we somehow land Huggins which I think a combo with Higgins involved is really good just because he's outstanding IMO

Haha no SWEN = Software Engineer.... so just a huge nerd :P

I'll change it up so everyone will stop freakin out ;)

Haha no SWEN = Software Engineer.... so just a huge nerd :P

I'll change it up so everyone will stop freakin out ;)

Oh man! It was better the other way. I cant stop lmao!

I think this is more an indication that we have a better shot with other backs than anything else. My guess would be Huggins, but a guess is all it is.

That would be hilarious if UGay's dream team went to Auburn!

Im hoping a RB that is higher on the coaches board than Hill is close to committing to us. Maybe Hill got wind of it and recomitted to LSU. Ive heard nothing about Crowell going anywhere but UGA, so hopefully its Huggins. That would be awesome!

Astounding that we cant get a RB to commit. We are missing out on all of our top guys.

We are running back U and have 2 scholarship backs next year! what else could they want?

Astounding that we cant get a RB to commit. We are missing out on all of our top guys.

We are running back U and have 2 scholarship backs next year! what else could they want?

Calm down man. Quan Bray is a running back slated to move to the slot, Tre Mason has long been thought to be a silent commit, and I sincerely believe both Huggins and Crowell are higher on our board than Hill anyway.

All I can say is that we're sitting pretty, guys.  No worries.

As in Crowell-pretty or Huggins-pretty?  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the teaser there and appreciate the update as usual.

:wedance:

Tre Mason has long been thought to be a silent commit

Reminds me of some other RBs who never were actually committed to AU.  I hope we end great in recruiting, but believing in rumored silent commits seems to be somewhat of a way to delude ones self. JMO

Tre Mason remind me of  Lamichael James/Noel Devine

Noel Devine was my first thought when I saw his film...

Archived