Jeremy Hill

gpharper

So apparently there was an article about hill that stated that his two favorites were Bama and LSU. I thought he was headed to Auburn.  :dunno:

Another thing I learned going over to the TigerDroppings Recruiting board ( I know, I know ) is that Hill hasn't looked too good and is overrated. I have not seen much about this kid the entire year. Is he any good?

Shame on you for trying to get legitimate info from there.   The corndogs know he is coming to Auburn.  They are talking him down now.  Les Miles must think he is pretty good to be one of his top targets. 

My concern is that this information came from an article not just from the fans themselves.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently there was an article about hill that stated that his two favorites were Bama and LSU. I thought he was headed to Auburn.  :dunno:

Another thing I learned going over to the TigerDroppings Recruiting board ( I know, I know ) is that Hill hasn't looked too good and is overrated. I have not seen much about this kid the entire year. Is he any good?

Shame on you for trying to get legitimate info from there.   The corndogs know he is coming to Auburn.  They are talking him down now.  Les Miles must think he is pretty good to be one of his top targets. 

My concern is that this information came from an article not just from the fans themselves.

You got a link??

I posted about that article and ST told me not to worry about it. Soon after, JC Shurburtt tweeted he had heard that Hill was just trying to deflect attention and he is coming to AU.

Supposedly he said that in an attempt to not scare off other RB recruits from Auburn. He is a silent according to Auburn and LSU insiders. The article doesnt mean anything.

About him not being good, that's BS. He was the first commit LSU got, and he was named an All-American by USA Today. Some of the posters on TD thought he was actually their best back over Hilliard, and that's why theyre so upset about him de-committing

Everyone who defaced me in this thread, I wrote your name down and rest assured I will eventually cut you.

No, don't do it!  Remember the new policy, always blame Bird!  Clearly Bird's fault you went to BOL and clearly Bird's fault that some have taken cheap shots at you.  Way to go Bird!  And btw, rumor is, Bird is 1/2 duck.

on my mother's side...

Let's not forget, following his AU visit, he said his top 3 were AU, FSU, and Tennessee. No mention of LSU, bama or any other schools. I don't know if he was directly asked about the others but he was quoted as saying those were his top 3 and the schools he would be visiting.

Got news today....per a couple lsu commits Hill will sign with auburn. Some nasty things being said at the army aa game about it.  

Nasty as in LSU commits getting on his a$$ for commiting to Auburn?...and is there a plan when he commits?

Got news today....per a couple lsu commits Hill will sign with auburn. Some nasty things being said at the army aa game about it.   

Lets keep in mind that if things dont go the way Auburn fans want them tonight... I hope they  (Auburn fans) dont act the same way.

I will respect these kids decisions no matter where they go.

Lets keep in mind that if things dont go the way Auburn fans want them tonight... I hope they  (Auburn fans) dont act the same way.

I will respect these kids decisions no matter where they go.

Thank you for reminding us of that guerra. If we are truly the best fan base in college football, than we need to act like it it good times AND in bad times.

Nasty as in LSU commits getting on his a$$ for commiting to Auburn?...and is there a plan when he commits?

Hill is not playing in the Army All American game.  He will probably wait until NSD to announce.  

So LSU fans are saying that we gave money to Hill's family?

Yeah, they're saying that it's the only way his Mom would be able to afford to move to Auburn to follow Jeremy.  (Word is that she likely will actually move to Auburn to get away from her husband, so at least part of this seems to be true.)  I fyou want all the gory, fictitious details (and you're brave enough) you can venture over to TigerDroppings. Just be sure to disinfect before you come back. ;)

So what are they going to say when Collins comes too?

Who knows? But it will undoubtedly include referring to him as Collin$.  Of that we can be certain. :banghead:

Yeah, they're saying that it's the only way his Mom would be able to afford to move to Auburn to follow Jeremy.  (Word is that she likely will actually move to Auburn to get away from her husband, so at least part of this seems to be true.)  I fyou want all the gory, fictitious details (and you're brave enough) you can venture over to TigerDroppings. Just be sure to disinfect before you come back. ;)

At least twice. Treat it like a hazardous material zone: if you really have to see what kind of garbage is stuck up in there, make sure you go through all the decon steps on the way out.

Hill's mom is moving to Auburn with him?! I don't like the sound of that one bit.

Why not? She is leaving a bad domestic situation.

Hill's mom is moving to Auburn with him?! I don't like the sound of that one bit.

Why not? She is leaving a bad domestic situation.

Okay, so there were rumors about Cam being paid. Now a highly rated recruits mom is moving to Auburn along with him. That never sounds good.

Archived