Auburn Basketball #1?

AuburnEngineer

hahahaha how in the heck did FSU beat Duke?

How the heck did we beat FSU???  :laugh:

WE have some good players and a great coach in Barbee i am behind these young men no matter what our record is

Lebo did'nt do us any favors by leaving the cupboard bare it will take two years of Barbee's recruiting to find the player to run his system, until  then i am supporting AU basketball and coach Barbee because we are on our way back under Barbee :hellyeah::bananadance:

WE have some good players and a great coach in Barbee i am behind these young men no matter what our record is

Lebo did'nt do us any favors by leaving the cupboard bare it will take two years of Barbee's recruiting to find the player to run his system, until  then i am supporting AU basketball and coach Barbee because we are on our way back under Barbee :hellyeah::bananadance:

I could not have said it better!

With Barbee's coaching, we could win any game out there, as shown by the win over FSU.  We won't win a lot this year, but surges of brilliance like the FSU game give me hope of what Barbee can do when he gets his players in here.

War Eagle!!!

Absolutely agree. I saw barbee at Santa fe a few months ago and I promised I would try to go t every game. I'm such a fan of the youth movement (also Bucs, and Rays fan) and I think even next year there will be a significant improvement. Adding Johnson, and having several other players coming in the future is looking so bright.

thank you for supporting me!! :laugh:

Archived