Beniquez Brown to MSU

kfowler8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on Lady's side here. We need another back in the class. Not life or death, but would be a great pick up.

I don't think we need another back, but it wouldn't hurt. Not sure how Brown compares at running back, but he's a good athlete, and giving him a look back there wouldn't be a bad thing. If he's good enough, he'll stay. If he's not, he'll get to see for himself what kind of talent he's up against, which would hopefully propel him to be more open to playing defense. :dunno:

Anyone have a percentage on the chances of landing him??

50% :tease:

I'm on Lady's side here. We need another back in the class. Not life or death, but would be a great pick up.

I don't think we need another back, but it wouldn't hurt. Not sure how Brown compares at running back, but he's a good athlete, and giving him a look back there wouldn't be a bad thing. If he's good enough, he'll stay. If he's not, he'll get to see for himself what kind of talent he's up against, which would hopefully propel him to be more open to playing defense. :dunno:

It would definitely help.

That joke never gets old.   :laugh::rolleyes:

Trust me...it gets old very quickly.

>:(

In terms of quantity I do not see why we need another RB. We've got McCalebb, Mason, Robinson, Blakely, Grant. All five of these are viable options. Save the spot for an early enrollee next year.

at least 50% of the time it does

OK 51/49

:-X

In terms of quantity I do not see why we need another RB. We've got McCalebb, Mason, Robinson, Blakely, Grant. All five of these are viable options. Save the spot for an early enrollee next year.

Bray is listed at RB too. And Gulley-Morgan also, though he's way down the depth chart.

My thought is, if he's a better LB, and he sees how crowded it is there vs. LB, he may switch over, especially if he's convinced it won't work out. Same with Arik Armstead and trying him out on the d-line first then switching him to offensive line (especially if we get Leonard Williams and Eddie Goldman).

Bray is listed at RB too. And Gulley-Morgan also, though he's way down the depth chart.

My thought is, if he's a better LB, and he sees how crowded it is there vs. LB, he may switch over, especially if he's convinced it won't work out. Same with Arik Armstead and trying him out on the d-line first then switching him to offensive line (especially if we get Leonard Williams and Eddie Goldman).

Bray is very athletic but is a WR. OMac will be a senior as will Morgan and you could always redshirt Brown.

McCallebb - not an every down especially for our new offense

Mason - up and coming

Robinson - true frosh

Blakely - ????

Grant - all information said he was moving to DB until Dyer left

I think we could use a scholly on him.

Auburn is offering BB as a linebacker from what i've heard.

If true we know Kwon will be heading to the Bayou

We offered BB before as a LB but he wasn't warm to the idea. I believe his best shot to get to the NFL is at LB. I'm not impressed with him as a RB.

Auburn is offering BB as a linebacker from what i've heard.

If true we know Kwon will be heading to the Bayou

We offered BB before as a LB but he wasn't warm to the idea. I believe his best shot to get to the NFL is at LB. I'm not impressed with him as a RB.

Don't tell lady that. She already got all over me about it. :-X

Archived