SEC Assistant Coach Rumor

watsontiger98

I heard it yesterday on 680 The Fan in Atlanta yesterday. They only alluded to it, and didn't give any specifics. But I am intrested to know more as well.

They came back and talked about it.  From what I heard on 680, Smart was looking to get out because of the way he was treated by Nick Saban.  Supposedley, Saban yelled at him publically during and after the Auburn game.  Again, all this comes from 680 in ATL.

I heard it yesterday on 680 The Fan in Atlanta yesterday. They only alluded to it, and didn't give any specifics. But I am intrested to know more as well.

They came back and talked about it.  From what I heard on 680, Smart was looking to get out because of the way he was treated by Nick Saban.  Supposedley, Saban yelled at him publically during and after the Auburn game.   Again, all this comes from 680 in ATL.

Lol @ kirby being a pansy......any coach would be screaming if their team was squandering a 24 point lead to their most hated rivals

They came back and talked about it.  From what I heard on 680, Smart was looking to get out because of the way he was treated by Nick Saban.  Supposedley, Saban yelled at him publically during and after the Auburn game.   Again, all this comes from 680 in ATL.

Thanks. I was just getting back to my office from lunch when I heard the tease. I didn't know if they talked about it more.

Then why didn't Kirby take the UF job?

My thoughts exactly... :dunno:

He is waiting for richt to be fired next year.  Then he'll be on the road to jawja.

AU nugget.... The Thibadeux situation is that, the HS Coach their has fed the pipeline from their 2 LSU for years and didnt properly act proffesionaly, muchless Give our Coaches or any 4 that matter a chance 2 Recruit his teams PLayers !!!

The whole story is based off of the reporter saying he had NO knowledge of the recruitment: He was quoted as sayin ask Coach Trooper Taylor, Grimes and Robinson's parents, what happened...  he didnt even want us 2 get our foot in the Door w/ Trovon either last class !!  Trovon was interveiwed at somepoint last year sayin his HS Coach was like a Father 2 him, until He DECIDED 2 COMMITT 2 AU, then he just railed Reed supposely 4not picking LSU !

The investigation needs 2 be on that Head Coach at Thibadeux for, Who knows ??? Maybe getting paid 2 lead kids 2 LSU as their only right Choice !! 

Just Buck Baloo being bitter that they didnt get him last year.

AU nugget.... The Thibadeux situation is that, the HS Coach their has fed the pipeline from their 2 LSU for years and didnt properly act proffesionaly, muchless Give our Coaches or any 4 that matter a chance 2 Recruit his teams PLayers !!!

The whole story is based off of the reporter saying he had NO knowledge of the recruitment: He was quoted as sayin ask Coach Trooper Taylor, Grimes and Robinson's parents, what happened...  he didnt even want us 2 get our foot in the Door w/ Trovon either last class !!  Trovon was interveiwed at somepoint last year sayin his HS Coach was like a Father 2 him, until He DECIDED 2 COMMITT 2 AU, then he just railed Reed supposely 4not picking LSU !

The investigation needs 2 be on that Head Coach at Thibadeux for, Who knows ??? Maybe getting paid 2 lead kids 2 LSU as their only right Choice !! 

try this in english please

True, they couldn't hold a 24-0 against us but, who's their head coach? it isnt' Smart. But come to think of it, their head coach isn't smart either.

Archived