Sheridan tweets he had conversation with NCAA

dpwspringer

Honestly.. as annoying as this is.. I kind of feel bad for the dude.  When I am 50-60 years old I don't want my entire life to revolve around bitterness and malicious intent.

Yea, here it goes now:  

"Yep, they asked me to talked with them.  I am now obligated to not talk about our discussion of their person informing me of the "Bagman", so now I can drag America through my publicity prostitution scam for a few more weeks."

Yea, here it goes now:  

"Yep, they asked me to talked with them.  I am now obligated to not talk about our discussion of their person informing me of the "Bagman", so now I can drag America through my publicity prostitution scam for a few more weeks."

^^^^^^ THIS EXACTLY^^^^^^^^

He will say the NCAA asked him not to comment until the Investigation is over and he will go one the air every week just to say "the NCAA asked him not to comment until the Investigation is over "

The guy admitted he never had anything to start with other than a person someone told him was a "suspect" for whom the NCAA could find no evidence to support and the only way that the NCAA could prove anything is if someone confessed.

The best outcome for AU would be if the NCAA met with ds and then turn around and close the case just as he starts his publicity tour.

What we need to do is get about 100,000 Auburn fans to flood the NCAA's inbox with thousands upon thousands of emails saying that "I am the Bagman." "War Eagle." Just screw up their entire email system.

What we need to do is get about 100,000 Auburn fans to flood the NCAA's inbox with thousands upon thousands of emails saying that "I am the Bagman." "War Eagle." Just screw up their entire email system.

Weegs, that's the best idea yet.  I would add Danielle Sheridan's email address and the UpDyke AD's email.

WDE !!!

Weegs, that's the best idea yet.  I would add Danielle Sheridan's email address and the UpDyke AD's email.

WDE !!!

Ha! Ha! Or we could put up a huge billboard in Tuscaloosa and Indiana(or where ever the NCAA's office is) with this image:

3d612766.jpg

He'll be on PF later to say "if I could repeat everything the NCAA told me that they had on AU it would make your head explode."  And then he'll go on to say that  "Mark asked me to keep it quiet so I can't say anything else."  Redneck Bammers will eat that up....they're so gullible and just plain ignorant.

USA Today should fire him for giving  PF the exclusive....  :dunno: ....or maybe thank him for keeping their name out of this garbage.

Are we living in the Twlight Zone or what here.

This has to be the strangest thing I have ever heard.

A person talking with a group he got his information from in the first place.

Both DS and the NCAA have become a laughing stock.  >:(

You hit the nail on the head Belle!

I read an online article today of FoxSports that was very revealing in just how ridiculous the NCAA really is.  The article, which I can't seem to link was about the NCAA investigation of OSU.  And, the fact that the NCAA investigators never once even attempted to interview some of the very people that admitted to providing money, cars, tattoo's to Terrell Pryor and other players.  One man, Dennis Talbott reported to ESPN that he paid Pryor as much as $40,000 for signing memorabilia and the NCAA has never questioned him.  Talbott even said his dealings with Pryor were approved by the school - but the NCAA has never contacted him.  The car dealer Aaron Kniffen said the had frequent contact with OSU compliance director while he was providing cars to OSU athletes and the NCAA has never questioned him even once. 

Yet when Paul Finebaum, a stupid radio host and his ridiculous guest DS (a freaking odds maker) make the assertion that the guest knows the "bagman", the NCAA sets time aside to meet with Sheridan?  You have got to be kidding me!  There are men coming forward saying that they violated NCAA rules with OSU players and the NCAA won't question them.  Yet some dumbarse says he heard secondhand rumors and the NCAA sets up a meeting based on a rumor.

:banghead:

That's why I think they don't follow up on the bama junk.  They know that the more they dig the worse it will get and they will have to try to enforce rules they can't. I think they don't really want to show how little power they have

That's why I think they don't follow up on the bama junk.  They know that the more they dig the worse it will get and they will have to try to enforce rules they can't. I think they don't really want to show how little power they have

IMO, the NCAA has been exposed, especially in the OSU case.  They have raw egg on their faces for the way they handled the situation with Pryor and the other players and the conference pleading to the NCAA with the Sugar Bowl officials to keep the players eligible, all the find out later that the HC was part of the coverup......  What a mess that whole thing has turned into. 

The NCAA won't touch the numerous bammer violations after the way they screwed up the OSU case.  They can't afford to take any further hits to their credibility.  Heck, Emmert is whoring himself out to every radio and TV host right now in an attempt to be transparent with the public about the functions of the NCAA.  Mark Emmert = Barnie Fyffe.

Archived