Heated discussion on sideline....

aubman1

Did anyone else notice the exchange between Chizic, Roof & another assistant about a defensive call that led to a timeout?  It looked like Roof got over ruled and he  did not look happy about the situation.

I'm sure that Coach Chizik wasn't very concerned about who saw what Saturday...Our defense got  embarrassed  by a very bad team...

Did anyone else notice the exchange between Chizic, Roof & another assistant about a defensive call that led to a timeout?  It looked like Roof got over ruled and he  did not look happy about the situation.

Chizic? Really? This is big boy football....please excuse the coaches, along with every other coach on the planet for having a heated discussion. Especially when you can't stop the other team.

Looked like maybe Lolley wanted to do something other than what Roof was doing and Chizik agreed.  I dunno we just gave up a long 3rd down conversion so I am sure all of them were mad.  Roof certainly wasn't thrilled with what was happening.

No need to make more of this than is actually there...

Name a coaching staff who don't have "apparently" heated discussions during a game...

I loved watching Bob and Mike Stoops get into it while they were assistant coaches at K-State. They would scream at each other. It was pretty funny to watch.  :laugh:

CGC, needs to back off and let CTR run the defense.  If it doesn't improve then it's an easy call as to who needs to be replaced.  The hybird defense we are running now has no clear personality and no one can say for sure who is responsible for the performance we are seeing.  Personally, I'd like to see Auburn being more aggressive, with college QB's the defense typically win's more of those situations than they loose.

I had no problem whatsoever of the exchange on the sidelines.  It showed me that more than one person has a say in what happens on the field.  Some of my worse fights during my early years were with a cousin that I truly loved as a brother. 

CGC, needs to back off and let CTR run the defense.  If it doesn't improve then it's an easy call as to who needs to be replaced.  The hybird defense we are running now has no clear personality and no one can say for sure who is responsible for the performance we are seeing.  Personally, I'd like to see Auburn being more aggressive, with college QB's the defense typically win's more of those situations than they loose.

this x1000000 time to weed out the problems by process of elimination

Archived