AU Ranked #15 in AP

Pablo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We may break back in at 23-25.  USCe will drop to around 18-20. 

I think this is pretty accurate, as well as unjust. No way they should stay above us.

We may break back in at 23-25.   

that would be my guess too; I'll say 22 (if Clemson wins)

I agree -- but then I think USCe should be ranked 23.

:we:

Yes the Auburn Tigers will be ranked.  How high is the question?  The number 10,11,14,15,16,20 teams have lost today. (as long as Clemson wins) Two of the next four teams who are #3, 7,8,12 will also lose today.  In my opinion based on the losses that have occurred or will occur, the auburn tigers will be ranked between the 15-20 range.

Yes the Auburn Tigers will be ranked.  How high is the question?  The number 10,11,14,15,16,20 teams have lost today. (as long as Clemson wins) Two of the next four teams who are #3, 7,8,12 will also lose today.  In my opinion based on the losses that have occurred or will occur, the auburn tigers will be ranked between the 15-20 range.

Nicely reasoned, jc.

And where do you think USCe ends up?

USCe will be ranked between 15-20 and if I had to guess I would say 18 or 19.

As long as we're ranked above them, I'll be happy at this point!

:we:

Now that I take another look at the rankings, I believe Clemson will move up to number 8. Texas will move to 10, Ark 11, Michigan 12, Wisconsin/Nebraska loser 13 and possibly Auburn coming in at 14.

I personally don't believe auburn is the 14th best team in the country (at this moment) but I don't see how you can not vote for them since they just went into a top 10 teams house and won. 

Guest Apraser99

12-15 we'll get some positions so the arky game will get more pub, but we deserve top 15 Imo

Do you seriously think that Auburn is one of the top 15 teams in the country? You can't be serious.

Archived