Arik Armstead

ellitor

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sure does sound like a couple of violations......

Lupoi was one of seven UW coaches reported to have made a visit to Armstead earlier this week at a Sacramento-area hotel in a room decorated with a UW jersey bearing his name.

So, UW rented a hotel room, decorated it, personalized a jersey, and had 7 coaches visit Arik there.  That just does not sound "legal".  Why get a hotel room...why not just visit the kid's home?  

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/huskies/2017364015_uwfb29.html

I can't believe that was published in the article. Pretty dumb for the Seattle Times to do that.

Jay Tate posted on his blog this morning,

I also have a hunch that Armstead will pick Auburn today. Barbee has been a big part of that recruiting operation.

I don't feel strongly enough about that hunch to make that a declaration, but my pick is Auburn.

Is it going to be live or just announced on Espn.com?

Probably will not be on ESPN.com. If there is anything live it will be tweeted about from a west coast news outlet in a few hours.

o.k., I'm going to lay this on ya'. I'm gonna say he stays on the west coast. I know this is a stretch, but the story about them apparently having trouble locating an AU hat for the announcement ceremony today has me thinking we aren't the one. This was on al.com with Goldburg I believe. I would so love to be wrong.

o.k., I'm going to lay this on ya'. I'm gonna say he stays on the west coast. I know this is a stretch, but the story about them apparently having trouble locating an AU hat for the announcement ceremony today has me thinking we aren't the one. This was on al.com with Goldburg I believe. I would so love to be wrong.

I also read into things too much.

I also read into things too much.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Arik also tweeted to an Oregon fan that follows him about the music they play at the games where everyone dances. I hope he didnt want this to play when he announces. Ok guys.. I'll admit it.. Im letting my nerves get the best of me, so Wednesday better hurry up and get here.

Arik also tweeted to an Oregon fan that follows him about the music they play at the games where everyone dances. I hope he didnt want this to play when he announces. Ok guys.. I'll admit it.. Im letting my nerves get the best of me, so Wednesday better hurry up and get here.

Why Wednesday? He's announcing in 6 hours.

Why Wednesday? He's announcing in 6 hours.

I think AuburnGal is worried about more than Arik.  ;)

Can all the folks who read chapters into a factual statement about difficulty of finding an AU hat in central California interpret this statement for me and tell me if it is good or bad please???  "The sky is blue."  Thanks.

I would be more than surprised if he picks us.  I wish him much success wherever he goes.  He is a quality young man from a quality family.

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute. Could the OP here be Arik?

http://theauburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=44086.0

;)

If so, then he's definitely AU bound.

If his name was Supertoe75 then my mind would be flippin'.

But its Supertoe74.  Arik's jersey number is 75.

Wait just a cotton pickin' minute. Could the OP here be Arik?

http://theauburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=44086.0

;)

If so, then he's definitely AU bound.

If his name was Supertoe75 then my mind would be flippin'.

But its Supertoe74.  Arik's jersey number is 75.

Hmmm ... but Armond's number is 94 -- so maybe Supertoe 74 is a combination of the super two of them.

Don't get your hopes up too high.  And, by all means, the sky is not falling if we do not get his commitment today. 

What?????  No sunshine???????

Everyone knows this was a longshot from the get go. Made a vallaint effort with a lot against us. He may still pick us.

Archived