Arik Armstead

ellitor

I don't think I've ever been this anxious about a recruit before! I'm almost to the point of not caring where he goes as long as I find out where. Hoping he comes our way of course!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so proud of our coaches.  We went across the country and our name is on his final table the day of his commitment.

Front and center, no less (thanks for the pic).

First round on me at 17-16 if we get him

I'm down with that!

How bad is it that I have ten different sites open trying to follow this young man's announcement? These 18yr old kids are going to be the death of me.

I would love for him to pick us, but if he stays close to home...I can't blame him.   Our coaches have done us proud.

War Eagle!!!

:wedance:

I'm so proud of our coaches.  We went across the country and our name is on his final table the day of his commitment.

Well, don't take this as a shot at the coaches, because I'm proud of them, too, but this is Auburn. I'd be worried if we weren't on the final table of a recruit we really went hard after, I don't care if he lives in California, Alaska, or Singapore.

HE PICKS AUBURN!!!!!!

sorry I was practicing.....  :-[

Dude.  Not on a time-sensitive thread like this.

Sorry...but everyone seems so tense.  I would love to have him but he's not gonna make or break this class.

Archived